Our boys thru the years...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baby Larry with his characteristic long hair and cute face. :cute:

prettybaby.jpg

UF Larry meant sexy pouty lips, soft blond hair and leather...

1985calendarlarry2.jpg

JT/RH Larry - tight T-shirts, jeans and his hair was a bit shorter. Altogether boyish and lovely.

ginagift.jpg

Zoo Larry - Leather... scruff and he liked to be shirtless a lot... and thank God for that!

antonlarry.jpg

Pop Larry - spikey hair and a goatee... Me like!

bestofsleevelarrysparky2.JPG

Elevation - shorter hair, unbuttoned shirts, baggy pants (damn them!)... but he looked HOT!

elelardence.JPG

Post Elevation - I like what I've seen of him so far... Mesh shirts, wet Larry... I mean, what's NOT to like???

Boommoob.JPG

Since Bono and Larry Bear are done I'll do Edge. He's had some cool clothes over the years. I'm surprised no one has done Edge yet there are so many Edgers here!

ed-oct3.jpg

It's weird I can't find any pics of him in the plaid flannel shirt. That's the look I most associate with pre-JT Edge.

ed-tuf12.jpg

ed-tuf3.jpg

Not finding much early Edge here....help me out Edge girls :huh:

Posh Elevation Edge...

Ivor Novello's :love:
edge516.jpg

Caroline Corr's Wedding...
edge715.jpg

GONY Premier...
edge886.jpg

BT Fashion Show...
edge898.jpg

Golden Globes...
bef141.jpg

Have to post two from Edge and Morleigh's wedding because the suit and the shoes were way fab...

wedding6.jpg

wedding1.jpg

Thanks Ana! :hug:

Thanks for the Edge and Larry fashion documentaries, good job everybody!! :happy: :up:

Now all we need is somebody to do Adam.

Oh, and Goddess Miranda, welcome to PLEBA! :wave: Thanks for starting this thread, it was a good idea.

Co-worker walked by and saw soft pouty lips and leather/blond hair and and sucked in her breath.. Who is that!!! my boyfriend, I said. He's in this little rock group...
Your talents fracture me - you guys.. this was great !!!!

First and foremost, welcome, GoddessMiranda! Nice to meet you, glad to have you here. Make yourself comfy. :).

Second, looking through the Edge pictures there-that biker outfit he has on in the "Discotheque" video always cracks me up, I don't know why, but it does.

Also, he's got a nice smile.

Third, yay for Bono's too long sleeves, which I noticed were mentioned in this thread.

And speaking of Bono...

U2Kitten said:

:combust:...

:drool:

Wow...

You had some great pictures of Bono, and of the band in general, there, U2Kitten! I love looking at the early ones, it's like you said, they had no idea how much success would come their way...it's neat to see them in the early days and then see how far they've come.

Angela

LOL @ "Boy" band :lmao: MUCH better than N'SYNC & such shit :yes:

This was a great ride through time, what a cool history lesson! Joshua Tree Bono :drool: Larry as a teenager :cute: :love: I didn't know he was so CUTE! :kiss: Wish he was that young now & just right for me!

Sweepie said:
LOL @ "Boy" band :lmao: MUCH better than N'SYNC & such shit :yes:

Haha, exactly!

I don't call N Sync and people like them "boy bands", I like to refer to them as "guy groups". 'Cause that's basically what they are.

Originally posted by Sweepie
This was a great ride through time, what a cool history lesson! Joshua Tree Bono :drool: Larry as a teenager :cute: :love: I didn't know he was so CUTE! :kiss: Wish he was that young now & just right for me!

I get such a kick out of seeing Larry as a teenager! He looks almost childlike or something!

Angela

Back
Top Bottom