Oscar Fashions-Who Were Your Favorites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Mine..

Marcia Gay Harden-love the color, the hair/makeup, jewelry..just perfect imo

capt.1048476020.oscars_osc256.jpg

Halle-perfection, always :drool: :D

capt.1048468778.oscars_osc168.jpg

Julianne-I thought the color was perfect for her, and it flattered her figure so well. Hair/makeup understated. I love her!

capt.sge.ntt52.240303113859.photo02.default-207x384.jpg

Nicole-not my fave dress she has ever worn, but she looked AWESOME, as usual. She wears clothes better than most models..

1048483890.3489710157.jpg

I liked Renee's dress too

capt.sge.ntt52.240303113859.photo01.default-209x384.jpg

:heart: She looked like a Victorian beauty..

1048469862.3422625866.jpg

Kathy Bates looked the best I've ever seen her-and she kicks :censored: :D

capt.1048467408.oscars_osc148.jpg

I love Queen Latifah, but :scratch: I just recall how great she looked at the Golden Globes. This dress just wasn't the most flattering for her-but what do I know anyway!

capt.1048470463.oscars_la179.jpg

I think the worst dressed man was Sean Connery-what the???

capt.1048483543.oscars_eosc248.jpg

Jennifer Garner (haven't decided how I feel about this dress yet)

jgarner.jpg

Hilary Swank and Chad Lowe: I :heart: the colours, but weird things were going on here:
2003_SwankH_LoweC_01.jpg

Kate Hudson, gorgeous.
khudson.jpg

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

I think the worst dressed man was Sean Connery-what the???

capt.1048483543.oscars_eosc248.jpg

:lmao: what on earth is that thing?? i wasn't watching while he was talking cos i had to wash the dishes...but that is one wierd shirt :eyebrow: :lol:

although i could never ever EVER pull it off, morleigh's dress was gorgeous and i think it fit her personality wonderfully...i also liked renee's dress...

for the men, i'm partial to adam and edge, but i also thought daniel day lewis looked cute...

:heart:

:up:

Halle
Diane Lane
Nicole

:down:

Geena Davis
J. Lo
Jennifer Connely (she's one of the most beautiful women and she looked old in those clothes)

Not sure about:

Jennifer Garner
Hillary Swank

Men:

:up:

ADAM!!!

:down:

Daniel Day-Lewis... I love him to pieces and he's beautiful, but that suit made me laugh.

liked edge's shirt for the breif few seconds i could see it...looked comfy.

i liked day-lewis' suit! *goes back to contemplating whether he really is in some way attractive or not*

Last edited:
I love Jennifer Garners dress, she has a great figure.

X00184_9.JPG

Halle Berry
X00205_9.JPG

I didn't like what Jennifer Connoly was wearing but her face and makeup is so beautiful
X00010_9.JPG

Keanu Reeves is so hot:tongue:
X00029_9.JPG

Salma Hayek
X00085_9.JPG

Keanu is a good looking man, but I hate the way he walks and stands... and his voice.

Keanu is looking hot! :cute: Maybe the hottest since he was Ted. I had such a crush on him back then :uhoh: but not as much as Bono! ;)

I like Hilary Swank's dress. I've always loved a big wide tailed dress instead of straight leg hugging ones. I alway wanted one of those Scarlett O'Hara dresses, of course I never got one:huh:

I don't like how Jennifer Garner is trying so hard to have cleavage. If the front of her dress weren't so tight, I think she would've looked much better.

I think Halle Berry and Julianne Moore were my favorites as far as dresses and overall looks go.

:drool: Don't even get me STARTED on the men!

wertsie said:
I think Halle Berry and Julianne Moore were my favorites as far as dresses and overall looks go.

:drool: Don't even get me STARTED on the men!

*sings* I only had eyes for U...... 2, dear!

Back
Top Bottom