Opinions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
That's a tough one.....
How many full concerts do you have?
I'd say ditch the concerts and just have songs. You could always put the best songs from each concert in with the regular selection of songs...That's what I would suggest.
I usually download from your assorted songs, not from the concerts....

I'd go with songs and not concerts. You've had many songs that I hadn't found anywhere else, however, U2 concerts are easier to come by just by asking around on here.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I'd go with songs and not concerts. You've had many songs that I hadn't found anywhere else, however, U2 concerts are easier to come by just by asking around on here.

DITTO!

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

Olive dearest...you may not have to choose...let's talk.

smile.gif

MacFishto <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Olive dearest...you may not have to choose...let's talk.

smile.gif

MacFishto <><

I like the way you think my darling..

Thank you *everyone* for your replies.. the songs will Definitely be up there (until my bono pictures have entirely taken over the site) and I guess we'll see what we can do about the concert
smile.gif

thanks!!

------------------
To drink it slow I can't let you go

*U2 Take Me Higher*

Hey guys, I need your opinions! As you may know I have about 50 U2 songs up on my site.. and as you may not know I'm using up nearly 500meg of space and so I *really* need to delete those songs, it's eating up other pages too.. so what I am wondering is - I have a concert up every month and also about 20 or so random songs (this month all Bono solo songs) and one of the two have to go. I was wondering what you guys think I should delete.. the concert or the songs? A lot of you give me great feed back and encouragment that helps me put all this work into it, so thanks in advance for your responses!

biggrin.gif
Olive

------------------
To drink it slow I can't let you go

*U2 Take Me Higher*

Back
Top Bottom