Opinions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is a lot better than in the Elevation tour and he seems to have gained some more confidence and that makes him so much sexier. I know I find him a lot more attractive.:drool: :drool:

I think Bono is and always will be HAWT!!! Same with Adam, Larry and Edge:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

u2granny said:
He looks better than last tour, but that is as far as I'm willing to go.

He looks just as good as Elevation, and at in ways better than he's looked since ZOOTV. He sounds better than he has since the early 90's.

I think he's really fit and yummy but in most pictures looks kind of old. I blame it on the haircut because I think the best he's ever looked was last March.

all of u2 seems to de-age as the tour goes on
(but I wish someone would hide the hair gel from Larry :shifty: )

His body looks incredible, better than ever IMHO. At the same time he looks incredibly tired. Saving the world will do that to you. I wish he would take some time out to take care of himself a little more often.

He does need to cut his hair. At this point, the length just accenctuates the hairline, and let's just say, it's not a good thing.

Of course that succulent neck will always be sexy in my eyes. :love: (This is your cue to post neck pix in my birthday thread right now!)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
His body looks incredible, better than ever IMHO. At the same time he looks incredibly tired. Saving the world will do that to you. I wish he would take some time out to take care of himself a little more often.

He does need to cut his hair. At this point, the length just accenctuates the hairline, and let's just say, it's not a good thing.

Of course that succulent neck will always be sexy in my eyes. :love: (This is your cue to post neck pix in my birthday thread right now!)

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Or will I get lambasted for even agreeing? :|

I think Bono is very fit this tour, but he needs to ditch the shades! Or go back to the Elevation shades. But the brand he's wearing now makes him look older...he looks so much younger without them like when he's on the bed in the Sometimes video! :love: :drool: he looks goooooood there. i think if he did that and maybe shaved a little more often (though the stubble can be sexy) he'd look way younger. I don't think he should cut his hair though I do LOVE the ATYCLB haircut... y'know the one he had in the BD video...

LostAtMoon said:
He is a lot better than in the Elevation tour and he seems to have gained some more confidence and that makes him so much sexier. I know I find him a lot more attractive.:drool: :drool:

MORE confidence???!!!! :shrug: How much more does the man need??

:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Hello!
344556%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232398%3A8%3A7337ot1lsi

Am I right?
3447843523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A496%3A7%3A%3A7ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom