Oooh, it sooo slooww...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnTheEdge

Refugee
Idle hands: *start new thread*
icon16.gif

This could be a random thoughts thread...
biggrin.gif

I feel still in tourhead, even though everything U2 has slowed down.

Hmm... Since U2 stopped I've become a big Van Morrison fan, and I'm afraid I'll have to travel to one of his concerts if he comes over here... And then the money won't be spent on U2. *horror*

Your turn.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

my ex-boss who bears a striking resemblance to
bono_mullet.jpg

turned me on to van morrison!
i remember wildnight coming from his office one day, i walked in and said who is that covering that cool john mellencamp song and he said, this is not a cover song Maria, its the original! this is van morrison!
me: huh?! who is that?!
Dr T: he is one of the greats along with my other favorite Bruce! at which point he shows me his'Born to Run' cd!

okay, that is my contribution to random thoughts!
G*L*O*R*I*A....gloria!
biggrin.gif
i love that song!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

he sure does, i remember one of the girls talking about what the cross and skull represent...i think he said it was his dual nature?! hmmm interesting!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Interesting indeed! who would have thought that a straightforward person like larry would be concerned with the emotional significance of jewelry? .I mean i know that for awhile there he carried his mom's engagement ring but the attachement he had with that is understandable.Anywhoo, nice to know he's seeing the mystical side of things
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larrysgirl
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by larrysgirl (edited 05-18-2002).]

Originally posted by flaming june:
I'd sure like to see the dark side of that dual nature of his...

BTW, thank you Larrysgirl on the search tip!

LMAO!!! me too!
Larry..Dark side...Mmmmmmmm..
biggrin.gif

and you're welcom hon
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

*Drool* that is a GREAT pic of Larry. He has one earring of skull and one of a cross.

Right ear

ann7.jpg

Left ear, I think that's a skull LOL

28.jpg

09.jpg

I like his earrings, I they are sexy. Not that Larry needed any more help to be sexy LOL

Yummmmmy

18.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

Originally posted by the_fly2002:
*Drool* that is a GREAT pic of Larry. He has one earring of skull and one of a cross.

28.jpg

MINE MINE ALLLLL MIIIIIINEEEE....BWAAAHAAAA!

wouldn't you just LOOOVE to lick larry's earlobes?!!

Sorry Girls
biggrin.gif
i am soo out of control today!

------------------

Oooh, virgin Larry, I like that LOL. He does have the sexiest earlobes, doesn't he? I wonder when he got his ears pierced? Probably sometime around the Joshua Tree era.

Great pics

"virgin" Larry, I just love saying that LOL

My random thoughts, mostly about Larry:

Dip his earlobe in Dr.Pepper and lick it.

I was the one who reported on his "dual nature" quote-the dark side of Larry sounds hot and dangerous, the "light" side warm and comfy. (like flannel!)

I wish Larry's hair was long!!!! Like the early days *sigh*

la-war2.jpg

It's Mr.T's birthday in a few days. He's gonna be 50. Wow.

Oooh, virgin Larry, I like that LOL. He does have the sexiest earlobes, doesn't he? I wonder when he got his ears pierced? Probably sometime around the Joshua Tree era.

Great pics

"virgin" Larry, I just love saying that LOL

VIRGIN LARRY VIRGIN LARRY VIRGIN LARRY VIRGIN LARRY VIRGIN LARRY VIRGIN LARRY
VIRGIN LARRY VIRGIN LARRY VIRGIN LARRY

Yep, you're right, that does have a nice ring to it!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Want some more earlobe? His ears were still virgin here...

jtl2m.jpg

B&W Larry

JTLarsoct.jpg

Mmmm..Mmmmm...MMMMMMM!

lickable earlobes
biggrin.gif

Two of the most attractive parts of Larry's Bod..his ears and neck!
of course there's always Moobs
biggrin.gif
:

03.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by Foadie:
I was the one who reported on his "dual nature" quote-the dark side of Larry sounds hot and dangerous, the "light" side warm and comfy. (like flannel!)

was it you foadie?! sorry, i did not remember exactly who had said that, i just knew it was a larrygirl!
smile.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Foadie:
My random thoughts, mostly about Larry:

Dip his earlobe in Dr.Pepper and lick it.

I can't write here what all of my random thoughts are on Larry...Sicy would be here in like TWO SECONDS! to close the thread
smile.gif

And good going on the earring report,i'd say that's a pretty good assesment
biggrin.gif

------------------

It really does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? LOL

Instead of dr.Pepper can I use Coca-Cola instead?

I like his hair now, spikey with his side burns shaved LOL, it's really sexy IMO

Chocolate...what about chocolate?!!
YUM!!!

------------------

Chocolate???? That's even better....great idea!!!!! Ooooh how about whipped cream????? woooow, the thoughts going through my head LOL

LMAO!!!!!
if you could be inside my head right now, you'd probably have me committed for being a nimphomaniac
biggrin.gif

------------------

Oh girls, you don't know what this thread is doing to me... How about dipping them on champagne... with some strawberries on the side. The chocolate to dip the strawberries in would be spread all over his moobs... OMG, is there a full moon again?

Oh girls, you don't know what this thread is doing to me... How about dipping them on champagne... with some strawberries on the side. The chocolate to dip the strawberries in would be spread all over his moobs... OMG, is there a full moon again?

***************OMFG**********************

Moobs dripped with chocolate?!
Strawberries?!
Champagne?!

eek.gif

*THUD*

Ok, here's the moobs where we spread the chocolate:

vanity_Larry.jpg

and ladies, we seem to have overlooked the LIPS!

corbis34.jpg

------------------

I don't think I was ever thinking about his lobes, I would have down south a LONG time ago LOL. Don't worry Larrysgirl, I have my mind in the gutter as well LOL, we can both be nymphs. Why I would do to Larry would be illegal just about anywhere LOL.

I don't know how explicit we can be here, but here are the key areas I would work on:

Chest

18.jpg

Here's where a long tongue would come in handy LOL

31.jpg

Lips

ann7.jpg

Ears

28.jpg

Than go lower and lower.....

Whew, I think I need a cold shower

Ever see that movie 91/2 weeks? Let's just say if I can have my way with Larry, we would re-enact a few scenes from that movie. What I would do to Larry boy....well, I'm sure we can use our imaginations LOL

Did it suddenly get very hot in here? LOL

[This message has been edited by the_fly2002 (edited 05-18-2002).]

I don't think I was ever thinking about his lobes, I would have down south a LONG time ago LOL. Don't worry Larrysgirl, I have my mind in the gutter as well LOL, we can both be nymphs. Why I would do to Larry would be illegal just about anywhere LOL.

I don't know how explicit we can be here, but here are the key areas I would work on

Than go lower and lower.....

Whew, I think I need a cold shower

Ever see that movie 91/2 weeks? Let's just say if I can have my way with Larry, we would re-enact a few scenes from that movie. What I would do to Larry boy....well, I'm sure we can use our imaginations LOL

Did it suddenly get very hot in here? LOL

I've Seen that movie!! OMFG! that's the Official Larry Love Fest Instructional Video

::blushes::

it's official, we're PERVS!

And yes, all of the sudden, it is VERY HOT around here!
and to think this is just a random thread..goes to show what us PLEBA girls think of randomly
biggrin.gif

------------------

LOL, I know what you mean. The person who started this board had no idea the pervs who would invate this thread LOL j/k.

91/2 Weeks is the perfect instructional video, as is Basic Instinct. Two very sexy movie. If you've never seen them, I recommend renting them. Man, I have a sick mind LOL.

How in the world did this go from Van Morrison to this Larry lovefest? Only in PLEBA... Oh boy, but do we have fun!

Okay this thread sent me on a quest for sexy pics of Larry's lips. Dripping with champange.
redface.gif
Just kidding, but that thought makes me need a cold shower..annnnyway:

la-jt31.jpg

la-jt36.jpg

la-jt60.jpg

*snarl baby*

la-jt25.jpg

Mmmmmmm

We are some sickos over here at PLEBA LOL. I'm only kidding of course. Even I don't know how it got so....naughty LOL.

Hmmm, thinking about Larry's lushous lips......yummmm.....

Back
Top Bottom