Only 22 more days!!! (I think)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok now we have to compare.....

Clean shaven...

redclouds-a.jpg

A little scruffy
candid09.jpg

I like him better without the scruff and the long hair- but his face is so beautiful it doesn't matter!! :sexywink:

His eyes are brown in real life. An awesome melting chocolate
orlando_bloom.jpg

But the blue eyes and blond hair looks beautiful on him
orlando_bloom_newline.jpg

And sometimes he forgets to put in his contacts
orli4.jpg

Oh! There- he found his contact
candid_lego.jpg

What a cutie. :p :drool:

Last edited:
Stories for Boys said:
it comes out during exam week....but we're all still going on opening show...cause what's more important? college or lord of the rings??

that's what i thought!

hahaha. Us too!!!

madonna's child said:

hahaha. Us too!!!

i tried getting reserved tickets for the theatre at the waterfront...they were sold out last weekend!!!

I was SHOCKED!

I might have to sit in the non-leather-reclining-loveseat-general admission section!!

can you IMAGINE???:no:

hey all - I just popped in here very quickly and I must say that I cant wait for the Two Towers to be released- not long to go now...I just watched the extended DVD of the FOTR last night with some friends and am well in LOTR geekdom at the moment....I cant wait to see the battle at Helm's Deep and Legolas:drool:

Re: I LOVE LOTR, and yes, I think Orlando's beautiful..so shoot me ;)

MrsSpringsteen said:
I can't wait to see it, but I'll probably have to :(

:drool: :combust: :drool: :combust:

X00178_9.JPG

aaahhhhh sweeet fecking geezus. he is so fucking hot.

ok so i saw it, and it was glorious fantasy incarnate.

i can't wait for the next one!!!! ;)

and did you know orlando bloom is a new movie called "Pirates of the Carribean?" Even if it sucks a dung beetle, I'll probably buy it.

Re: AHHHH

Foadie said:

Now I have to wait until 7:45! grrr

AHHHH can't wait!
:hyper: :crazy: :drunk: :sigh: :combust: :p

i saw it at 6pm!!!

I was soooooooo thrilled...i had a 2 hr lunch between science shows...i drove to the best theatre to buy tickets...i was sooooo psyched....ed and i both loved it...

i want to talk about it, but i don't want to spoil parts...so i'll hold my drooling tongue that desires to give legolas a good, thorough bath.

ok sorry to lust outloud again.

just reading up about ol' orli and found he will be playing "Paris" in the movie Troy scheduled for 2004. :drool:

and brad pitt will be achilles. interesting. guess they saw him in Fight Club, Snatch, Kalifornia (scareeee movie) and that one episode of Friends.

gahhhhhhhhhhh.................

overwhelmed with gorgeousity.

dudes, i have to go to work. why am i drooling over him???

aww, my fave hobbit and my fave elf!

_1803343_bloomdom300.jpg

Confession #1: I just saw The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time today. :reject:

Confession #2: Forgive me Larry for I have sinned... I've been having dirty thoughts about Aragorn all afternoon. :ohmy: Viggo is so yummay!!!

I :heart: LOTR and I must see The Two Towers ASAP or I will die!!! :scream:

Last edited:
elizabeth said:
He's ready to hunt some ORCS!
His sword is swift...

photo.04b.jpg

Hmm, I have a thang for men who carry swords and sticks... Maybe I should see a psychologist. :huh:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom