One Tree Hill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuala said:
I got the pictures from xtal. After looking at them I think it is her. She has the birthmark on her left cheek like the known pics of Eve have. It is just weird because all the pictures we normally see of her she is never smiling. In xtal's pictures she has a variety of looks on her face so she does look somewhat different.

you have to take a look at the chin.. that is the distinguishing feature.. She has bono's dimpled chin. The girl in the pic that xtal has doesn't.

Having seen more pictures too, I agree after a lot of comparison that it is highly likely to be her. There are private pics she has shown me (and I'll keep them private out of respect for her wishes after having a talk about it) that show Eve smiling, having fun with friends, and showing a different side to herself that isn't shared with the 'Bono photographers'....when she's smiling, pulling faces etc the dimple isn't obvious. The rest of the pics I've seen are very obviously her, and the hat she is wearing in the pic posted here is also seen near her.

:shrug:

I don't see the point in this thread really carrying on. Nothings going to be achieved. The rest of the pics aren't going to be shown now, and there's no point arguing over it - we may as well be flogging a dead horse!:wink:

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

So Bono's youngest daughter has gone off to North Carolina to be an extra in a film, and no one in the Irish press knows about it, but a keen-eyed PLEBAn has identified her from some pics her friend showed her.
I'm still very skeptical; it doesn't add up at all.:shrug:

I still don't know anything about that side of it. All I've seen are pics, don't know where, when etc they were taken, all I can say is that the pics and how the poster got them all seem solid.

Honestly don't know anything more than that! :huh:

gluey said:
I still don't know anything about that side of it. All I've seen are pics, don't know where, when etc they were taken, all I can say is that the pics and how the poster got them all seem solid.
All I've seen is the one pic and to me it looks a lot like her.

It's the vagueness of the details that I find puzzling :slant: Ah well.

Yeah, it would be good to have more clarification on the story and the full story on events etc, but hey, I'm not going to lose sleep over it!:wink:

MsPurrl said:

Because they are teen-aged girls, that's why. It's not "cool" to smile or care about things. :lol:

Yeah true , not cool hanging round with ya mom either :lol:

vaz02 said:

Yeah true , not cool hanging round with ya mom either :lol:

And a Dad who keeps :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: to all the cool people when you're trying to look hot must be the height of uncool!! :giggle:

I remember something from a while back, where Bono & family were entertaining some high profile friends at home.....Bono was going on and on and Eve and Jordan were embarrassed in the kitchen or something like it........can anyone enlighten me where I read that? :huh:

Hi xtal I'm not disputing anything you have said. This is just my opinion. I have not seen the pics, but isn't Eve under 18?
It just doesn't seem realistic that Ali and or Bono would let her go off unattended to any kind of set - out of the country they are in. Seems she would have to have a entourage of bodyguards and very close family/people with her. and she may have for all I know.
Granted Bono and Ali may have let her travel without them, and Ali could be there for all I know, but otherwise I can't see it.
Hell, Bono could have been visiting Jesse Helms for all we know and planned it around her shoot. ok that's a stretch. :lmao:

gluey said:

I remember something from a while back, where Bono & family were entertaining some high profile friends at home.....Bono was going on and on and Eve and Jordan were embarrassed in the kitchen or something like it........can anyone enlighten me where I read that? :huh:

I think that was when JayZ and Beyonce visted. The Rolling Stones article with Bono's big lovely frowning pic on the front?.. :drool:
but don't quote me on that. :wink:

gluey said:

Yes, the Hewsons were being visited by Beyonce and JayZ, and Bono stepped into the kitchen where the girls were and heard an 11-year old Eve say that she was sure he must be "boring their arses off" talking about Africa.

And Eve has just recently turned 15.

As we know OTH was written after Bonos ex-kiwi personal assistant who died in a motorcycle accident. That is why they will sing it in kiwiland.

For the record, I'm not a damn Pleban. I would be painfully embarrassed to be described as one, thank you.

This thread has gone to ridiculous levels of betrayal of trust, pointless arguing, and hurtful comments towards one another, insinuating one is a liar and is making a thread about something that is just entirely untrue and there is NOOOOO way that it can be true, because ALL OF YOU, Biff-GaleonGirl-U2Fanatic4ever, just know the Hewson household and how it runs, don't you?
What you guys do is sit there and analyse pictures to pieces and think you know how it is in their family. Go ahead, continue what you're doing, because you wouldn't know the Hewson household if it came up and spit all over your face.
Besides having my feelings hurt by all this spewing around that it's not Eve, blah blah blah, and what would she be doing a movie, xtal is "living a fantasy life" (Thank you U2girl1978- I think it was- for that little input), I'm quite satisfied that you don't believe me. Because you think you know, but you're so far off, you're almost off the planet.

I found a new friend in this, and that's THE most important thing, someone who trusted me from the start, and doesn't look at me like I'm trying to get one over on her, she laughs at my stories- doesn't question them and ask to see pictures on every little detail. She's very important to me right now and I don't want this thread to ruin it, or risk it. ***Funny how a certain 41 year old sounds more like a fifteen year old and the fifteen year old that I'm talking to sounds more mature....hmmmmm?

That's it, I'm done, and I want this fucking thread closed.

:lock:

Last edited:
GOOD idea, seeing that her 'myspace' is blocked and you can't view nor send her a message unless she adds you as a friend first.
:applaud:
But until then:

xtal said:
For the record, I'm not a damn Pleban. I would be painfully embarrassed to be described as one, thank you.

This thread has gone to ridiculous levels of betrayal of trust, pointless arguing, and hurtful comments towards one another, insinuating one is a liar and is making a thread about something that is just entirely untrue and there is NOOOOO way that it can be true, because ALL OF YOU, Biff-GaleonGirl-U2Fanatic4ever, just know the Hewson household and how it runs, don't you?
What you guys do is sit there and analyse pictures to pieces and think you know how it is in their family. Go ahead, continue what you're doing, because you wouldn't know the Hewson household if it came up and spit all over your face.
Besides having my feelings hurt by all this spewing around that it's not Eve, blah blah blah, and what would she be doing a movie, xtal is "living a fantasy life" (Thank you U2girl1978- I think it was- for that little input), I'm quite satisfied that you don't believe me. Because you think you know, but you're so far off, you're almost off the planet.

I found a new friend in this, and that's THE most important thing, someone who trusted me from the start, and doesn't look at me like I'm trying to get one over on her, she laughs at my stories- doesn't question them and ask to see pictures on every little detail. She's very important to me right now and I don't want this thread to ruin it, or risk it. ***Funny how a certain 41 year old sounds more like a fifteen year old and the fifteen year old that I'm talking to sounds more mature....hmmmmm?

That's it, I'm done, and I want this fucking thread closed.

First off I agree this thread is pointless and should be closed. But I would just like to say that if you're going to come here and make the kind of claims you made then you need to back them up with some sort of fact otherwise it's just rumour. And I don't see any harm if some people here choose not to believe/question this rumour! :shrug:

And secondly I don't think anyone here ever claimed to know what goes on in the Hewson household, they just asked obvious questions, to which of course you have no answer coz you obviously don't have first hand knowleage of what's really going one either!!! :huh:

And lastly those photos you claim to have, they could be of any one. Everyone in this world has a dobbleganger and just because she looks like Eve doesn't mean that it is Eve!!! :tsk:

hcbiggs2002 said:

First off I agree this thread is pointless and should be closed. But I would just like to say that if you're going to come here and make the kind of claims you made then you need to back them up with some sort of fact otherwise it's just rumour. And I don't see any harm if some people here choose not to believe/question this rumour! :shrug:

And secondly I don't think anyone here ever claimed to know what goes on in the Hewson household, they just asked obvious questions, to which of course you have no answer coz you obviously don't have first hand knowleage of what's really going one either!!! :huh:

And lastly those photos you claim to have, they could be of any one. Everyone in this world has a dobbleganger and just because she looks like Eve doesn't mean that it is Eve!!! :tsk:

Thank you! Well said.. I totally agree with it too. I am not going to respond to xtal's post cuz at this point it is a waste of energy..

I too hope this thread gets closed!...

xtal said:

How dare you insult an entire forum of wonderful girls. I am sick of the PLEBA bashing that goes on. Consider this a warning. Check your attitude.

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

I would just like to say that if you're going to come here and make the kind of claims you made then you need to back them up with some sort of fact otherwise it's just rumour. And I don't see any harm if some people here choose not to believe/question this rumour! :shrug:

Just wanted to echo this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom