One Tree Hill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Xtal,

I don't post here much, but I'd love to see the pictures of Eve if you don't mind...you have my word not to post anywhere.

email is:

thank you

xtal said:
The reason I do NOT want to post the pics on here is because of the forum rules, smartiepants.

How did you guys see the picture? U2isthebest forwarded it?
I've sent you all messages btw.

How do you think I got the pics of Eve that I posted earlier? From threads in this forum.. All you have to do is a search in the forum and presto... there they are..

xtal said:
The reason I do NOT want to post the pics on here is because of the forum rules, smartiepants.

Not sure which "forum rules" you're referring to, but if it has to do with posting pics of the band's children, then that happens often, including several that were posted in this very thread. I don't see mods jumping in all the time and deleting them. We've all seen many pics of Eve, here and on other fan sites. That's how we all can recognize her (or not, as the case may be).

U2Fanatic4ever said:
well with your 'connections' what is the name of the movie Eve was filming.?

Maybe I missed it but what FACTS have you stated that Eve is in a movie.. other than you seeing her on the set, and what a friend told you.. Where's the proof?:shifty:

and for those who want to know what Eve looks like here are 3 pics I found..

here she is with Bono, Catriona
picofevebonoandcatriona.jpg

with Bono and Jordan
eve2.jpg

and just Eve
eve3.jpg

this is what Eve looks like for those who are not sure... The first pic is a fairly recent pic of Eve.. from over the summer when they were on vacation. And the last one was from one of the shows last year in Europe..

Last edited:
xtal said:

Huh? There's not a forum rule against posting pics of the girls. People have taken pics of them at concerts and such and they're always posted here.

My post has nothing to do with U2isthebest. :huh:

Oh, and for the record, if you've got something to say about me, you can say it to ME. Honestly, I'm not that bothered, because none of your assumptions about me or the other posters here are remotely correct. I don't know anyone here; we're not some sort of pack of friends. The only Interferencers I've met never post in PLEBA. But if making friends is your main concern, there's better ways to go about it than talk shit about people behind their backs and make up random stories about Ali's assistants or Bono's proposals and whatnot. I don't know you, I have nothing against you personally, but when you frequently post information that cannot be substantiated by anything other than "someone told me but I forgot", yeah people are going to be a bit skeptical of you. I'm sorry that you interpret polite criticism as a personal attack. If you want to work this out why don't you just e-mail ME?

And, I never said I didn't believe it was Eve. Looks like her, I have no reason to believe it isn't. :shrug:

there is no way that girl is Eve... she doesn't even look like her!
this thread is a laugh!

here is one of the pics for you guys
eviemcdamondq6.jpg

:hmm: hey, that guy looks like Noel Gallagher, could it be.....?

Galeongirl said:
there is no way that girl is Eve... she doesn't even look like her!
this thread is a laugh!

here is one of the pics for you guys
eviemcdamondq6.jpg

:hmm: hey, that guy looks like Noel Gallagher, could it be.....?

OH FOR GAWD'S SAKE! THAT IS NOT EVE JUST LOOK AT THE PICS I POSTED AND COMPARE.. that explains why she didn't post the pics in the thread.. cuz they are not EVE... geez...:banghead:

xtal= :crazy:

:hmm: At first glance I would say no, but after looking at the pic for a while and comparing it to the known Eve pics I am not sure. She is kinda making a weird face because she has a straw in her mouth. Xtal, could you send me the rest of the pics please? My email is gingerrlc@yahoo.com. I have a pic I took of a girl in Dublin this past spring that I have never figured out if it is Eve or not. It drives me crazy!!

look at the nose, the girl in the pic has a pointy nose... look at the pics of Eve, Eve has a sorta round nose..

look at the chin, Eve has a dimple in her chin, this girl has not

Galeongirl said:
look at the nose, the girl in the pic has a pointy nose... look at the pics of Eve, Eve has a sorta round nose..

EXACTLY!! This girl does not have the Hewson Chin like Eve does.. Thank you GG for pointing that out!!:wink:

Case Closed.. these pics of xtal's are not EVE... :lock:

And for the record, I never claimed that it wasn't possible for Eve to be in a film or show... I just know that with the way she is raised and her age that chances are she is not going to get involved in this kinda thing at this point in her life.

corianderstem said:
That family is just too ridiculously good looking for their own good.

Agreed! Can you imagine what B's boys are gonna look like when they're older? they're gonna be charming the ladies like their da! :wink:

Do we know if there was more than one pic? Xtal referred to "pics" but we've only seen the one. Has anyone here seen others?

Why do the girls always looked stone cold bored :lol: ?

They are hot though :drool:

Galeongirl said:

I don't mean to get caught in this tackle, but I kinda disagree with you GG.

Eve doesn't have a round shaped nose, I think it's quite pointy (as you call it).

But then again, that's just a matter of opinion eh?

yes she does have a kinda pointy nose (she has Ali's nose, Jordan is more Bonoish :)) but the tip of it is more rounder than the girl who is supposed to be her
ack, this is hard to explain.... when you see those last posted pics of eve, her nose looks a wee bit like a ski slope(I'm sorry!!! I've no other way of explaining it!) and the girl in the other pic has her nose more in a straight line...

I got the pictures from xtal. After looking at them I think it is her. She has the birthmark on her left cheek like the known pics of Eve have. It is just weird because all the pictures we normally see of her she is never smiling. In xtal's pictures she has a variety of looks on her face so she does look somewhat different.

would someone be willing to email me the pictures? pattip2000 at hotmail.com

Thanks

Posting pics of the kids is fine...as photos have even appeared in magazines and such. All we pretty much ask is that people don't ogle their kids. Actually, talking about how they are "hot" is probably getting close to crossing the line, if not actually crossing the line. They are not public figures...their dads are. Let's be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom