One Of My Cats Damaged My Fave U2 Stuff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I was doing some cleaning today, and I discovered that one of my cats had thrown up all over 3 of my favorite U2 possessions: my Elevation tour program, my copy of JT on vinyl (a gift from my parents after I became a U2 fan), and my copy of UF on vinyl (my best friend gave it to me as a going away present when I had to move away from home...check my profile...it's listed as my most prized U2 possession).

The JT album cleaned up okay, since the packaging is shiny and smooth. But my UF album has an ugly blemish on the cover now (it used to be in absolute perfect condition). The cover of my tour program got it the worst though...the cover is ruined.

I was on the phone with my dad when I found the mess, and I started to cry. He said, "Don't cry...it makes me wanna cry...", but I couldn't help it. I feel so bad. :( :(

Blarg to my cats right now...:(

your wee pop sounds so nice- i bet he gets you a new programme!!! Dont worry about it!! :yes: :yes: ((((BC))))

cats suck sometimes

Aw BC

((BC))
Thats terrible. My cat often throws up in my room but she hasnt gotten my U2 stuff yet. Hmmmmmm maybe I better think about putting it in a cupboard where she cant get near it.
I love my vinyl and I know how I would feel if it got damaged. :( Hope you manage to get the worst off.

One of my four cats tend to puke on my U2 shirts..
Anthoer one scratched my program..
The third one puked on one of my U2 cds[but it was cleaned off]..
And the fourth one does nothing..

I'm sorry Bonochick. One of my cats got sick and did the runs on my JT CD case. I didn't even know it had been knocked in the floor (probably by a cat) It's sad, but the cats never mean any harm, poor things. At least it's not a dog who chews things up, I've had that problem too. I love my animals and I love U2. I just try to keep them separated, but sometimes sh*t happens. I hope they'll clean up okay.

I know, Gypsy...you really can't stay mad at them for long. I sat on the edge of my bed with tears in my eyes, and Chloe jumped up and started cuddling against me.

aaawww BC that sucks *hugs*

I once walked into the living room to find the kittens decided to use one of my boots to play with at the time:mad: there's a huuuuge scratch in it and it skips BAD through the last three songs.. and my dog once peed on ALL MY CD CASES :madspit: my room is now off limits to the animals... well, mainly now cos they tend find the wet paint on the floor and walk through it
Anyway, that's small beans compared to your stuff though *hugs again*

*hugs*

i've had a couple of run ins with my dog, but none of my u2 stuff was touched luckily.......give her a hug and i bet you'll feel better :slant: :huh:

Gosh, Bonochichk, I'm sorry your cat screwed up your U2 stuff. If that had happened to me I'd be screaming bloody murder right now. Cats are cool but they can be a pain at times. I don't have a cat but my sister does.

Argh, that sucks big time... No pets (and hardly any people) are allowed near my U2 stuff, period! :mad:

a theory

I've been working on this for a while...

WHY would your cat, lovely though I'm sure it is... TARGET and destroy your valuable U2 possessions with it's ... cat juice?

the answer is simple...

YOUR CAT WAS CHANNELLING HENRY ROLLINS!!!!
:shocked:

It's the only reasonable explanation

*hug*

-Bluey

Re: a theory

bluephisto said:
I've been working on this for a while...

WHY would your cat, lovely though I'm sure it is... TARGET and destroy your valuable U2 possessions with it's ... cat juice?

the answer is simple...

YOUR CAT WAS CHANNELLING HENRY ROLLINS!!!!
:shocked:

It's the only reasonable explanation

:laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Finally! The truth comes out!!!!!!!!

awww :( one of my cats barfs all the time..I dont know why either..all she eats is cat food. it's so nasty though..she gets to my U2 stuff and I would monitor everything she ever eats to make sure it doesn't happen again. Sorry about your stuff though..wrap it all in saran wrap from now on! lol

Back
Top Bottom