One final picture....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok this is the last picture i'm posting from the Studio in Dublin so don't freak out ok? lol...This was a couple of weeks ago and It's of me and Bono. He grabbed me from around the shoulder and I had to lean down to put my arm around his waist and he pulled my head against his and then this picture was taken...this is when I took a big wiff of his cologne and he smells mighty good!!!
biggrin.gif

new9.JPG

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Me: Bono do you know PLEBA?

Bono:*stares at me scared* ...Scary Girls!!

Ohhh I forgot to mention that it was raining and cloudy and ugly until Bono came out and the clouds parted and the sun started shining and right after he got back into the studio it started getting really cold and rainy again....we looked at eachother and said...Maybe he really is God LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------

great pic cristy! i'm glad you've had such memorable experiences in ireland!

it's possible that bono doesn't wear colongne and that he just naturally smells good, it might be his pheromones! hmmmm...there i go again thinking like a scientist!
biggrin.gif

pher?o?mone: a chemical substance that is produced by an animal and serves especially as a stimulus to other individuals of the same species for one or more behavioral responses

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
there i go again thinking like a scientist!
biggrin.gif

pher?o?mone: a chemical substance that is produced by an animal and serves especially as a stimulus to other individuals of the same species for one or more behavioral responses

Do you take sexual pleasure from data??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*hides*

hm, but yeah I think it?s true, some guys just smell naturally good.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

lol
hey edgie and i have alot in common!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Hey Cristy. Not seen you in any of the Africa clips on the news. Could you not get the time off?
wink.gif

------------------
Lately I'm sure, words won't implore you to stay

I'm definitely starting to see the evidence that Bono could possibly be the Big Guy
wink.gif

I'm still so jealous of you getting to hang out with them and all. But I'm having a good time reading all your stories.
smile.gif

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

great photo!
biggrin.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Yum Yum Yum! Bono's wearing RED!!!!!

Love the pic!

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

LOL i'm like 6'1 or something but like I said I had to lean down a bit for Bono...lol and he had these really nice boots so I think that made him a tad taller
smile.gif
I'm glad you girls liked it
smile.gif

Tizzzzzzzzzz...LOL nope I didn't have time to head off to Africa cos I was too busy with Larry
wink.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Me: Bono do you know PLEBA?

Bono:*looks at me straight in the eye* ...Scary Girls!!

hahahahaha...ana combusts at the mere mention of bonoboots...

that's such a cute pic, mg! i'm that tall too...hmmm...*photoshop*

Wow MG! Whew-awesome moment 'eh?? And lol at the God comment!! Of course, Bono looks brilliant in red-really sets those blue eyes off! Whew he looks good And cuddly! emmmmH

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom