One Chap wonders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

'Rina

The Fly
Behind a pillar in my local, behind the paper in m
Seeing as I've posted the rest on another site, I thought I needed to put part 4 somewhere. Don't worry, you've not missed anything, none of the parts are related.

A marvellous specimin: Definitivus Rimm or The Edge, normally enthralled with the intellectual, can be seen here amongst the greenery.

"Whoop, almost lost me hat to the Raspberry Bush"

Gathering the crop to ease the burdens of his partner's day, he is soon to come across some unexpected competition.

"Carefull now, left foot over the Lavender and onwards to the Redcurrants. Oh, that doesn't look too bad."

But appearences can be deceptive.

"This looks quite reasonable, all the berries round the middle of these stalks, oh and some out here too. Missed one... and these just move this leaf, and... watch for the bowl. I don't know what she was complaining about. It couldn't be simpler all I need to do is OW."

At the first signs of competiton, as is his wont this male begins to examine the area for the origin of his pain.

"There aren't any thorns on this bit... it was YOU"

His competitor identified, he can now begin to exert his dominance.

"How can one tiny little ant cause so much pain? I'll show you! No measly insect is going to call a halt to my rustic pursuits! Brush this one off my shoulder, and my elbow, pull the 8 out of the bowl, and another why you..."

Intellect of this proportion is no match, however for re-enforcements.

"Ouch, if I could just get that last one from the stem... do you mind?! Ahhh!"

Shocked by this enmass attack, the male considers his options.

"They're everywhere! Gotta get them off the berries if I can just get them off me mitts first."

In an attempt to vanquish his assailant The Edge perfoms a strange warrior dance.

"Get off my hand you, no not the berrires, my hat. Brilliant!"

Using his superior improvisational skills the male retreats.

"Hun? I thought you were picking the fruit for me! Where's the bowl?"

And simply by using his head, or rather his hat, he has shown he can overcome even the toughest of natures forces.

Back
Top Bottom