One campaign bracelets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
would anyone be willing to send me one??
:)

I've been trying REALLY hard to get a hold of a credit card because i can't seem to order any other possible way. I'm a youngin' so i have no credit card :slant:. let me just add that I've been trying to convince my mom for the past few months.. :|

well thanks in advance to whoever is willing to send me one. i'd be forever grateful and in your debt :) :)
email: ellenkim89@hotmail.com

youtooellen said:
would anyone be willing to send me one??
:)

I've been trying REALLY hard to get a hold of a credit card because i can't seem to order any other possible way. I'm a youngin' so i have no credit card :slant:. let me just add that I've been trying to convince my mom for the past few months.. :|

well thanks in advance to whoever is willing to send me one. i'd be forever grateful and in your debt :) :)
email: ellenkim89@hotmail.com

are you going to a show in chicago? if so, you can buy one there with cold hard cash...

nope. i couldnt get tickets!! :( :(
why is a credit card necessary for everything! :mad:
and i know that i could've bought it on the phone or at a store
but 1) no ride TO the store 2) my dad was using the phone on the morning that tickets went on sale..

i think im like jinxed or something. like seriously. :slant:

I ordered size small.. I hope they are small because I have tiny wrists.

Sicy said:
I ordered size small.. I hope they are small because I have tiny wrists.

Yeah, it will probably work. I just figured out today there's different sizes. I was at a meeting and some other people had them and they looked much tighter. Char gave me mine, so I'm not complaining (and she also sent one for my bf who's big so it's a perfect size for him). I'll think of a way to alter it.... For now it stays on well enough b/c it catches on the bracelet I bought from the Masaai tribe in Africa which I have no idea how to get off my wrist.

I didn't even know they came in different sizes :der:

I see now on the website that you have a choice between L and S but I wonder if that's something new or I just didn't see it the first time around.

Bono's American Wife said:
I didn't even know they came in different sizes :der:

I see now on the website that you have a choice between L and S but I wonder if that's something new or I just didn't see it the first time around.

If you ordered in the first batch there was no choice... I've just taken to sliding mine up my arm so it'll stay on... plus, now it sits just above my tattoo :)

shy said:
Does anyone have a Make Poverty History Wristband to trade whith me? I can't buy it from the site, i tried many times...:(
I can send you this Brasilian Wristband by a Cancer Campaign:

Would that be because you're trying to buy the bracelets that are out of stock?

They'll be available on May 1st. I have my own wristband, which I actually wear, but will have to buy one for my brother. If you still can't place the order then, I'll buy one for you. ;) I actually could use the One Campaign wristband, cause I don’t have one yet.

I can't buy them cause the shipping, they not delivery to Brasil, they don't know de ship price, i tried many times.:(
The One wristband, i could buy and i just received a email order, they were shipped April 27:) I think i'll receive them until 10-13 days, then if you want to trade i can send you The One wristband!
Thanks!:wave:

The first time I bought a couple of wristbands (from the Action Aid site) Brazil was there :confused:. That’s OK, I’ll order one for you when they are available. I’ll let you know then.
Bom fim-de-semana :wave:

Does anyone know if there's a ONE Campaign rally or anything in Chicago for the shows?

And are they going to have the bracelets for sale at the United Center? Someone mentioned buying them in Chicago. . .

LostAtMoon said:
The first time I bought a couple of wristbands (from the Action Aid site) Brazil was there :confused:. That’s OK, I’ll order one for you when they are available. I’ll let you know then.
Bom fim-de-semana :wave:

Yes, Brasil is there, but when they confirm the order, they ask you to open a pdf file, that they tell that they don't know how much is the ship, then you have to fill the file and fax them.

I'll let you know when the One's wristbands come to me, then we trade them!

Obrigada, tenha um ótimo fim-de-semana você também!:wave:

Hi!
I got mines One's bracelets friday, does anyone want to trade 2 One's bracelets for 2 Make Poverty History?:wink:

Back
Top Bottom