once opon a time.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wepon X

Babyface
On a dark, moonless night we find our hero walking the streets of downtown Madripoor. He's a short fellow with dark hair and leather clothes. He surches through the dark streets for something long lost. His past. He cant remember anything past two days ago when he woke up in an ally covered in trash. All he has left is the need to find his past. To find his place. When he woke up in the ally he had a bad cut on his head and one bad headache. He went to the hospital but they wouldn't exept him. He had no money, no id, and no one to reconize him. Plus he didn't speak the same language. He came to a lowtown bar and walked in. The bar was smokey and smelled of old sigars. He went up to the bartender and asked in an irish accent, "would you happen to speak english?"

The bartender looked at the man and began to speek, "Yes I do know English"

"Oh good to you know where I am?" The man spoke.

"yes, yes! you in Hung Chow?s bar in Madripoor," The bartenter replied.

"Do you know who I am?" questioned the man.

"no, who are you?" said the bartender.

"Thats what I would like to know," said the man.

I'll write again later, Gee i wonder who "The Man" is? .....

Has Bono been at the wine again. He knows it doesnt agree with him and he ends up passing out. When will he learn ;)
*awaits next instalment*

Suddenly a woman walked up to him. She had Black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, and she was the same height as him. She knew who he was. "Hello Paul," she said in a soft voice that could melt a man?s heart.

"you know who I am?" Paul replied.

" I?ve seen you before," she said, "You are a wanted man. Its not safe for you here."

"It?s not?" He asked.

" to many ears, follow me," She got up and walked toward the door.

Outside it was cold. Paul was a wanted man for many reasons. One he was a famous rock star. Second he was accused of murder. They came to an old building. It was three stories high. The door was chained and pad locked. She took out a key and opened the door. "You can never be too careful," She said.

They walked up some old stairs to the top floor where she unlocked another door. When Paul got in he was amazed. The inside was like a palace in comparison to the outside. It was full of Japanese art and beautiful red furniture. "Go sit on the couch I?ll get something to clean up that cut," She cooed.

"ok," He replied.

He had no clue who this woman was. But he trusted her completely. Then he herd some talking from the other room. Muffled voices of a man and a woman. "why did ya bring him here?"

"he needs our help."

"He?s a wanted man!"
"Yes I know. But he?s innocent. You know that you were there."

"did ya make sure you weren?t followed?"

"yes I did. I need to get back to him he?s got a nasty cut on his head."

What should happen next??? Go ahead and email me some ideas i might just use them. u2lizzyloganu2@yahoo.com

Re: 2

Wepon X said:
. Second he was accused of murder

:shocked:

I think we need an exciting police chase on the back of Larrys Harley. :yes:

Thats a good idea! I wasn't originally going to include the other band members. Another person i was going to write in has a harley, so there might be a chace. I don't know what type of cars the japanese police uses. I'll have to look that up.

Back
Top Bottom