On Cloud # U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Call me stupid! I had a vision (TELEVISION!!) and I took it as a sign!

Yesterday, on my way back to Stockholm from Gothenburg, after visiting Miss Zooropa I saw something in the sky. You know, when you see things, like, into the clouds. Well, I had one of those moments. I saw Larry, don't know which era, since Larry has been the same for 20 years, but you know, he had the usual hair-cut and everything
smile.gif
, then Edge with his yummy POP moustache, Bono in his red, PopMart shades and Adam in his hat (a la Tibet). I think I even let an "Oh My Dear God!" out on the train, ppl must have thought I was a nutcase. Anyways, it made my day...
smile.gif

Anyone else is stupid enough here to have visions or is it just me?? LOL

No, it's just you. You are stupid and should be locked in.
wink.gif
LOL

Kidding... that's sound wonderful I wish I had been with you and not had to go back to work. It was empty when I got home.
frown.gif
But you had made the dishes!
smile.gif
Thank you!
And It makes me smile to see the sign on my door.
biggrin.gif

LMAO Cat!!!!!

Oh its a sign alright, ur marryin Sparky!!!!

End of story!!!!

biggrin.gif

Le Mansion o Sparks and Cats.......oui oui
smile.gif

LISTEN I told Mr Lemon to say hi to u, but I wanted to wish u all all all the best when u come to Dublin, wahtever u get up to to settle down, anyway!!!!!

biggrin.gif

safe journey too girl!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
No, it's just you. You are stupid and should be locked in.
wink.gif
LOL

Kidding... that's sound wonderful I wish I had been with you and not had to go back to work. It was empty when I got home.
frown.gif
But you had made the dishes!
smile.gif
Thank you!
And It makes me smile to see the sign on my door.
biggrin.gif

Oh, thanks, I knew I could trust you and you wouldn't let me down.
wink.gif
When are the pics gonna be ready? Can't wait to see them!! And take good care of that sign, we'll need it later this year. Oh, could you please send me the URL to the lagom list so I can join. Hay forgot to attach it to her mail
biggrin.gif

Hey Madie hun, you promised to get your arse down to Dublin!! I kill u!! I', prob there from February.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 01-09-2002).]

Oh aye Cat, of course!!!!!

I just feel guilty being lazy in contactin u...
frown.gif

me sorry me a biatch!!!!

of course, and hopefully therell be others u can meet up with too, when they ova!!!!

Just until I do gets down, take care..........and careful u dont tire Sparky out too much, can his manhood really handle a whip whipping it?????

wink.gif

If you want, yeah!
smile.gif
You know my e-mail addy... And I call you as soon as I get to Dublin if you e-mail me your number
smile.gif

Originally posted by CatDubh:

Oh, thanks, I knew I could trust you and you wouldn't let me down.
wink.gif
When are the pics gonna be ready? Can't wait to see them!! And take good care of that sign, we'll need it later this year. Oh, could you please send me the URL to the lagom list so I can join. Hay forgot to attach it to her mail
biggrin.gif

Of course you can count on me. Your personal humiliator. LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have to take the last pics. Think I do it tonight, on Hatti.
smile.gif
Then it takes a week to get them on CD.

Here is the link:
u2-lagom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom