On Aussie TV "Rove"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Down Under said:

Image1107-2223TV107.jpg

:faint: WOW!
Thanks for these pics! :) They all look so happy...and so gorgeous!

Oh man, it was so funny when he got his MO waxed. And the Saddam "interveiw" thing. He normally does alright and pretty funny interveiws in the studio, maybe he was nervous or felt outta place :shrug:

-Nikki

Hey just a heads-up to New Zealanders (I'm looking at you, Gluey!) U2's Rove segment will be on this friday on TV3, I think at 9.30! I just saw the ad and went mental!!!!!! :hyper:

I actually have to disagree with this not being a good interview.

I thought it was one of the better interviews I have seen. They were so relaxed and happy and playful. I felt like that is what it would have been like just hanging out with them and having a few drinks - no pressure, just mucking about and hanging shit, you know?

I strongly recommend you check it out!

I didn't have high hopes for Rove, but I thought it was really good.

Babydoll said:
So Adam doesn't use the toilet? Does he go outside into the bushes and trees then or what?

:p

Does like those of us in GA and waits? :hmm: Or rather you go just before they start letting people in the venue. That's one of the cons of GA, if you gotta go, you'll probably lose your spot. With seats you can leave and still keep your spot.

////////////

Hehehe I like Adam the Tour Guide. He also gave a tour of the "underworld" on a VH1 special just before the Vertigo tour started.

What devastating news, I can't believe it. They were so in love - Rove just adored her. What an amazing woman though - to be diagnosed with breast cancer at such a young age, and then bone cancer and go through it all fighting and with such a positive spirit, she was just a beautiful person. Heartfelt condolences to Rove and all the family :(

How sad is this!!! 32 is too young, poor Rove you could tell is was crazy about her...I've now read he is understandably not doing the show for the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom