OMG my boss ROCKS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluephisto

War Child
In the mud, in the maze of my imagination.
1. his name is MACKIE. For REAL.

2. He walks by my desk singing U2 all day... "leeeeemooooon..."

3. He tells me when anything U2y is on tv or offers to lend me the tape of it when I missed it. (yeah, BAD Bluey *HANDSLAPFROMHELL*)

4. Actually GETS and ... *gasp* ENJOYS my U2 jokes.

O_O

I'll get him to hire you all.

BTW OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!

My dad just said to me ... "Yeah, now that I've seen the U2 on tv, I get all that Mac-phi-sti-o stuff":lol: :eeklaugh:

me: Mac-phi-stio?

him: Yeah. Mac-phis-tio ... well don't choke laughing! Mac-phis-tio? Mac-Feees-tio? What is it?

me: MACPHISTO.

him: Yeah. That's what I said. Mac-Phi-stio.

My boss left me a voicemail yesterday to tell me there's a U2 song on the Mr. Deeds soundtrack...and that she loves it. :D

My boss says he doesn't like them... but I've heard him singing their songs when he thinks I'm ot paying attention... And he tells me about all the U2 related stuff he hears on the radio or sees on TV or in the paper. :cute:

The only thing is that he says Mono instead of Bono, just to make me mad... :mad:

Both of my boss' bosses (yes, he has more than one, poor thing) are U2 fans, and one of them has been offering to bring me some of his U2 collection for me to see, but he always forgets. :|

My boss gave me a teeny tiny U2 *Boy* button earlier this year :yes:

And we've discussed Johnny Cash's version of "One."

And my boss lived in Ireland for awhile, and said he knew someone who knew a girl who dated one of the guys when they were at Mount Temple. :ohmy: Of course, that was years ago...way before he knew he'd have a U2-obsessed employee who would demand DETAILS of such a thing!!!! :laugh:

my mom had to go out of town last weekend to wisconsin to visit a printing plant they may use from now on instead. anyway, one of the guys there, it may be the owner (i think it may be cuz his last name is the last name of the place, iirc) is a HUGE fan of all the music i like too. it sucks that i wasn't there, since i don't think he believed my mom when she said i was only 19, yet my favourite musicians were U2, duran duran, roxy music, bryan ferry, the police, sting, etc.

anyway, he sent my mom a cd today via mail of a bunch of music that he thought i'd like, many of the people i like (haircut 100, hehe) and there's a gospel version of even better than the real thing on it, and he said it's by U2. i hope she brought it home, cuz i have to listen to it! :hyper:

so uhh yeah, i saw people talking about work and U2, so i thought i'd share, lol. i don't think my boss even knows who U2 are, nor does my supervisor. they're both old so i doubt it. they seem like the type who listen to old music and whine about the new fangled rock crap that us young'ins listen to, when guess what peeps! i hate it too! :madspit: @ my bosses! :wink:

My boss had/has a mullet....(he cut it off the other day and claims he misses it :lol: )

BUT one of the days we were setting up our new store El Mulleto (as my brother and I nicknamed him) brought in a bunch of his cds and one of them was ATYCLB and The Rising! HAHAHA I was so happy for El Mulleto. Then when I told him I needed off for the Bruce concert he said, "Oh I was thinkin bout going!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom