OMG! Met Bono and Adam after SNL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
k :sad: I've already asked if anyone from here was with us at that time taking pictures and by an off chance may have a different shot! Wishful thinking.

I know I saw that. I know the girl behind you was taking a picture of Bono and me and I would have liked another take on it. However I think someone was taking a picture behind me when I took yours. You never know.

Hey youtwohearts & one4u2! Now I know who you are - one of you had a pink scarf on or something... I was hanging out near you at the NBC entrance!

You got some awesome pictures and beautiful moments with the boys :applaud: As green with envy that I missed Adam (and wish you had a picture) I'm very happy for you both, congrats! :)

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

I am so happy for you two guys! You both so deserved to have had that oppurtunity....How exciting that you also met Ali and Adam. Lucky ducks.

Two more PLEBA girls down...who else is still on the list of "Waiting for THE moment"?!

michelleontheair said:
Hey youtwohearts & one4u2! Now I know who you are - one of you had a pink scarf on or something... I was hanging out near you at the NBC entrance!

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

I had the pink scarf, shawl thing. Which one were you? I am sad that a fellow Pleban was there and we didn't know it.

youtwohearts said:

I had the pink scarf, shawl thing. Which one were you? I am sad that a fellow Pleban was there and we didn't know it.

Hey youtwohearts - I was the one with the blonde hair, jeans and the furry coat that got matted in the rain. I was out with the smokers for a bit trying not to get squashed by the debutantes arriving for their party at the Rainbow Room. Are you heading down to WSP/Brooklyn tomorrow?

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

michelleontheair said:

Hey youtwohearts - I was the one with the blonde hair, jeans and the furry coat that got matted in the rain. I was out with the smokers for a bit trying not to get squashed by the debutantes arriving for their party at the Rainbow Room. Are you heading down to WSP/Brooklyn tomorrow?

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

Everyone was matted in the rain look at my pic *Sobs*
Yes we will be in Brooklyn tomorrow!

Tomorrows goal- FAB PICTURE! :wink:

one4U2 & youtwohearts: you've got momentum now! you've met the boys once, you can do it again! (God - I have never wanted to live in New York so badly before IN MY LIFE!!!)

You're going to to out there tomorrow looking absolutely stunning & you're going to get the pics you've always dreamed of!
:yes: You have to, because Fortune is shining on you right now & the rest of us unlucky Plebans are counting on you!!!
(But no pressure or anything!) :lmao:
Best of luck to you both for an even BETTER story on Monday! :heart:

starsgoblue said:

Two more PLEBA girls down...who else is still on the list of "Waiting for THE moment"?!

Not many, but I'm one, and I bet after this tour I will be the only one. And I don't want to hear any crap about 'don't say that it will happen' and I especially don't want to hear 'I didn't think so either but it happened to me'- it's NOT going to happen to me. You don't get it, I'm cursed. After 21 years, I know, it's my fate to never meet him, something always happens. But most of all I just do not have the money or the chances to run around to the places where he's going to be, the only chance I have is at a concert and that doesn't work, so, there you go. If there is one, even one person who hasn't met him after this tour, you can be my new soulmate.

Congrats gilrs!:cool:

I'm:wink: Maybe in Miami openning night, who Plebans will be there?:wave:

michelleontheair said:

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

Why of course. Interference people should have a sign or something. Look for us. We will both be there. I will have on baggy black pants and a red shirt. I think we were standing next to each other at one point by the rainbow room. Was it a green jacket?

U2Kitten said:

Not many, but I'm one, and I bet after this tour I will be the only one. And I don't want to hear any crap about 'don't say that it will happen' and I especially don't want to hear 'I didn't think so either but it happened to me'- it's NOT going to happen to me. You don't get it, I'm cursed. After 21 years, I know, it's my fate to never meet him, something always happens. But most of all I just do not have the money or the chances to run around to the places where he's going to be, the only chance I have is at a concert and that doesn't work, so, there you go. If there is one, even one person who hasn't met him after this tour, you can be my new soulmate.

It took me 21 years and if it wasn't for One4U2 getting me charged up, it wouldn't have happened. I'm not going to say you can get it but I have a 5 year old daughter and everyone had to make plans around me to take her for the night. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go.

U2Kitten said:

Me too, I'm still waiting ....... :hug:

:wink: :lmao: Ha-lol! I am sorry One-after your wonderful report on Meeting bono & Adam-thank You!-=that last bit you said just had me in a fit of laughter!! Ahh-but at least you got your *:heart: Bono* moment:heart: :love: to cherish forever!:up: :yes: :applaud: Yeah for you and youtwo+!!!:wink:

Congrats to you all that met the guys after SNL.
I know it sucks when you get to meet a famous person like that & you've waited so long to do it & the pictures come out horrible.
Don't worry we all know that in your head the memory will always be great!
I just hope that one day I can meet all of the band or atleast some of them - they've been my favorite band for about 17 years now.

:hmm:

Y2h, I think i saw your outside the NBC/SNL entrabnce, but not sure. Oau, can't tell by your photo.

but :applaud:, congrats on your efforts paying off.
I didn't, there was a real reason why i didn't have my camera with me.:scratch:
Otherwise i would have taken a pic of Adam!!!

dazzledbylight said:
:hmm:

Y2h, I think i saw your outside the NBC/SNL entrabnce, but not sure. Oau, can't tell by your photo.

You probably did see us.....Who were you with?

starsgoblue said:

Better put me on the list! I think I've got a long wait..it's not like the come around here that often, and I don;t have the money or ability to chase em around..*sigh*..I'll just be patient..I'm sure someday I'll hit it lucky!

Those who met Bono after SNL - well done!

This story made me fall off my chair laughing (apologies if this has been done before . The story, I mean, not the falling off the chair):

My dog decided to sniff a man in an intimate manner on Killiney beach. I ran over to apologise and the person my dog had taken a fondness to was Bono, needless to say I was mortified. But he was very nice about it.

Michael, Loughlinstown
(bonostories.com)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:

My dog decided to sniff a man in an intimate manner on Killiney beach. I ran over to apologise and the person my dog had taken a fondness to was Bono, needless to say I was mortified. But he was very nice about it.
:lmao:

sallycinnamon78 said:
Those who met Bono after SNL - well done!

This story made me fall off my chair laughing (apologies if this has been done before . The story, I mean, not the falling off the chair):

Michael, Loughlinstown
(bonostories.com)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you enjoyed my story, however yours ....
:lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom