OMG LOL Did You All Hear About Britney Spears!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am SO ashamed to be a 17 year old girl because of HER :mad:....she ruins everything for girls my age! just so you all know.....we're not really anything like that, ok? :mad:

Stories for Boys said:
i am SO ashamed to be a 17 year old girl because of HER :mad:....she ruins everything for girls my age! just so you all know.....we're not really anything like that, ok? :mad:

Hey, it's not fair to assume that all 17-year olds are like Britney! My sixteen-year old niece is nothing like her! She's a genius and is learning Greek and Latin. I wish I had her brains dammit!

I just have to say that this bashing session of young girls is making me uncomfortable. Some of the comments here have been very cutting and dismissive of the fact that Britney is still a young person with feelings; and who knows, perhaps her little sister surfs the net and might see this. (Don't you think a little girl like her would be curious about what people say about her, where her pics are online etc.?)

I don't like Britney's music but I respect how hardworking and motivated she is.

foray

Well...I agree kids have feelings etc etc...but if Britney's little sister stops by a U2 site...most of us would fall over in a dead faint! Does she even know who they are and what they are about?

However if she wants to go into the biz...we certainly hope she picks up some pointers on some artists who have some staying power!

dream wanderer

I respect the fact that Britney is a human being with feelings, and she does work hard. However, I'm sure she knows what the Internet is like. It's nuts. Let's face it, there's all sorts of nuttiness on it. If she surfs the net she knows she could run into anything. I somehow doubt if she spends alot of time doing the Internet, she has too much to do. Heck, I'm a bit conservative when I surf the net at times; there's some stuff I'd rather not run into myself.

Back
Top Bottom