OMG it's Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
In some part of the world anyway. I'm just so loving starting off these Edge threads, seeing all the really great pics that all of you dig up and basically spreading the love for our favorite Welsh, amateur scientist, bedazzled jean-sporting guitarist.

Welcome to Friday Edgers!!!

edge_limo.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Edge this week...

samsara.jpg

Oh you beat me to it. I was thinking about posting that pic.
Edge looks so cute in that picture:love:

Yes Bono is in this picture but i had to post it cuz Edge
looks so friggin HOT
:love: :combust: :combust:
335754%3B923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E2323344659%3B66ot1lsi

Must go sleep, will be back with tons more beautiful Edge pics:yes:

Last edited:
Totally agree Gina Marie, Edge looks so great in denim! Anyone have any pics of him in that magenta denim jacket? He wore it to the Stephen Hawking thing and a couple of other places.

Was watching the Boston DVD this week, such a great show and I had enormous fuzzies for Edge's little solo at the end of "In A Little While." He has such a beautiful voice!!!! What are the chances of a new Edge song on the next album? I think we deserve it, it has been like 10 years since "Numb."

A_027.jpg

A_068.jpg

A_086.jpg

A_087.jpg

A_081.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Totally agree Gina Marie, Edge looks so great in denim! Anyone have any pics of him in that magenta denim jacket? He wore it to the Stephen Hawking thing and a couple of other places.

Was watching the Boston DVD this week, such a great show and I had enormous fuzzies for Edge's little solo at the end of "In A Little While." He has such a beautiful voice!!!! What are the chances of a new Edge song on the next album? I think we deserve it, it has been like 10 years since "Numb."

A_027.jpg

Beautiful:drool: :drool: :drool:

Jam Jar's post reminded me of Edge's car-towing adventure. Remember how huge that story was? Here is my nerd confession, lowers voice, when I went to Dublin I walked down to The Clarence to take pictures and was very excited to venture round back and see the No Parking At Any Time sign. And yes, I did get a picture of it.

Pics from Edge that night...

u2fashion-bono-edge01.jpg

u2fashion-bono-edge03.jpg

u2fashion-edge-girlfriend05.jpg

edgecar04.jpg

edgecar05.jpg

edgecar03.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Jam Jar's post reminded me of Edge's car-towing adventure. Remember how huge that story was? Here is my nerd confession, lowers voice, when I went to Dublin I walked down to The Clarence to take pictures and was very excited to venture round back and see the No Parking At Any Time sign. And yes, I did get a picture of it.
B]

OMG Dsmith that is so nerdy:eeklaugh: :tsk: :rolleyes: :tsk:
I would have done the same thing:yes: :yes:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

OMG Dsmith that is so nerdy:eeklaugh: :tsk: :rolleyes: :tsk:
I would have done the same thing:yes: :yes:

Thank you for sharing in my nerdiness!!! :wave:
I had totally forgotten about the whole story until I got to The Kitchen (which had long since shut down by the time I got there, couldn't have waited a month to end the whole thing, could they) and saw this No Parking sign. I did laugh some (thankfully the road was deserted so no one was there to see me laughing over this sign) and was just like, he owns the building and he never noticed that big no parking sign!! I guess it's the little things that make such excursions worthwhile, I didn't find Hanover Quay but I saw Edge's No Parking sign!! :lmao:

erised said:

:scratch: Ya know what I just realized by looking at these pics? My landlord kinda looks like Edge... :huh:

OMG..i forgot to say it earlier, and it happened today. A faculty member of my school..looks EXACTLY like edge- light eyes, same chin, cheekbones, light scruff..short, I mean if you saw him you would have thought edge...wait..i think...i think i have a pic in my yearbook...would you like to see whon i am talking about? :)

Back
Top Bottom