OMG it's Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some more Edge

the-edge.jpg

The_Edge_01s.jpg

003-150%20edge%20elevation.jpg

This is cute:wink: some Edge tongue
04940U2.jpg

hawking_2.jpg

Here's my contribution to this week's thread... sorry it's late!

I :love: this pic
edge_89cal_bwjthat.jpg

edge_89cal_colorstageredbackgrnd.jpg

I don't know about you Edge girls, but some of us Larry girls have had some *risque* thoughts involving Larry and a pool table :censored:

Just in case any of you girls want to give that a try, here's a pic to get the thoughts flowing... :evil:
edge_89cal_playpool.jpg

erised said:

I don't know about you Edge girls, but some of us Larry girls have had some *risque* thoughts involving Larry and a pool table :censored:

Just in case any of you girls want to give that a try, here's a pic to get the thoughts flowing... :evil:
edge_89cal_playpool.jpg

What are you implying here? :angel:
I so dig that part in Outside It's America, Edge showing off his mad pool playing skills, crossing the stick behind his back, carefully examining each and every move -- awesome. I think my favorite Edge part of that little documentary has to be Edge mending his shirt on the plane. Have any stills of that erised?

And this picture brings to mind one of my very favorite words --
DANG!!!

003-150%20edge%20elevation.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

What are you implying here? :angel:
I so dig that part in Outside It's America, Edge showing off his mad pool playing skills, crossing the stick behind his back, carefully examining each and every move -- awesome. I think my favorite Edge part of that little documentary has to be Edge mending his shirt on the plane. Have any stills of that erised?

outside it's america??? i have not heard of it before!! where can i find it?!

Jam Jar said:

outside it's america??? i have not heard of it before!! where can i find it?!

It was a documentary that MTV aired during the JT tour. My supplier (hee-hee) made me a copy, and it rocks!! You can't buy it but it is floating around, so maybe someone could make you copy (I'd offer but I do not have the capabilities).

erised, I understand about the stills from OIA.

Bonochick posted this in EYKIW, but I felt it deserved to be in an Edge thread. Viva The Fly!!!!

Edge.gif

Just so ridiculously hot!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: that video so much. Bless Ritchie Smyth and whoever was the stylist for The Fly, brilliant, brilliant work!!

dsmith2904 said:
[Bonochick posted this in EYKIW, but I felt it deserved to be in an Edge thread. Viva The Fly!!!!

Edge.gif

Just so ridiculously hot!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: that video so much. Bless Ritchie Smyth and whoever was the stylist for The Fly, brilliant, brilliant work!! [/B]

OMG:drool: :drool: Look at Edge's arms:ohmy: :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom