OMG I can't beleive it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I definitely remember your name, but I'm not sure if I actually knew you. My name was also Liesa at the old zoo too. I was more of an Adam folder girl and a fan fic person though so you may not remember me. :)

Anyway, welcome to PLEBA. :hug:

Edited because I can't type.

:lol: Really dunno anything of this but it is so funny!!! Glad you get to see each other again!! :D

I dont know you, but welcome to PLEBA! :wave:

I'm becky by the way...you'll see me around lol :wink:

Haha, when I seen the title of this thread all I could say was...
I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS FAR AWAY FROM HOME!! :wink:

'Rina said:

I'm still in touch with MysteriousAliways and Owl

:wave: I was always wildhoney7 but I doubt you'll remember me.

I was more in the Larry and Fanfiction folders but I never posted that much on the old Zootopia.

What happened to MysteriousAliways and Owl? I loved reading their stories :drool: :drool:!! Do you know if they're posting them anywhere these days?

Hi'Rina..yay...been a long time. Nice to see you again. It's always nice to see old zootopians. Too many have disappeared or changed their user names so we don't know where they are. Hope you'll stick around. And yeah, last I heard MysteriousAliWays and Owl were frequently the LOTR sites now..:sad:

Still, there 's a few of us in here...:hug:

Yeah, the rumours are all true, they've gone over to LOTR.

Both still writing LOTS tho. Keep an eye out for them on Livejournal cos they both post a lot. Went to Twickenham 1 with Ali... she wasn't happy about being stuck the wrong side of the lighting tower blocking Edge's side of the stage, I can tell you that much!

Back
Top Bottom