Old school Pleba poll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which new Bono concert look is hotter? :combust:

• Cop-hat wearing, authoritative, in charge Bono

Votes: 61 55.0%
  • Blindfolded, submissive Bono

Votes: 50 45.0%

• Total voters
BonosBaby12 said:
You know I wonder if his cute little Irish butt is soft,firm or just right. Thinking I should play Goldilocks and try the other guys before testing Bono's :drool:

I have a hunch that Adam's is probably just right, too.

(this thread makes me feel like I'm about 16 again, and I like it)

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I have a hunch that Adam's is probably just right, too.

(this thread makes me feel like I'm about 16 again, and I like it)

Want to come and help with the squeeze test? :giggle: And that's great that this thread makes you feel so young :). So nice to come here after a bad day and have some laughs.

BonosBaby12 said:

Want to come and help with the squeeze test? :giggle: And that's great that this thread makes you feel so young :). So nice to come here after a bad day and have some laughs.

I fully agree! I've had an extremely shitty week, and all this yummy talk about Bono is making me feel so much better. :)

Hoping for good dreams tonight! :D

ThoraSEB said:

I fully agree! I've had an extremely shitty week, and all this yummy talk about Bono is making me feel so much better. :)

Hoping for good dreams tonight! :D

Awwwww :hug: We sure have PLENTY of ideas on here for some good dreams! :lol: Know he's been violated many a times in mine,hehe,kidding.

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwww :hug: We sure have PLENTY of ideas on here for some good dreams! :lol: Know he's been violated many a times in mine,hehe,kidding.

Thanks! :hug: I've had a few of those kinds of dreams myself! :D And man, those will definitely cheer a person up! :combust:

I go for the hat- even though I didn't get to see it at our concert- he wasn't doing that yet.
The blindfold thing was kinda hot, but at the same time so political that it was impossible to be turned on by it.

However I would do just about anything to be arrested by Officer Hewson. "Yes Officer- I have been SUCH a bad girl. Please handcuff me and take me AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ha ha

MsPurrl said:
I rather like this . . . . :drool:

BonoVegasStretch.jpg

OMIGOD, cold shower time! I'm not from the actual Old PLEBA School as I've only been here 6 mo or so, but I strictly adhere to all its philosophies, so could I be considered a member?

Another fave: JT-era Bono with suspenders and bare chest.

Beverly, you meet all the qualifications in my book. Constant Bono drooling is the most important. (mmm suspenders & bare chest, suspenders & bare chest, must get work done so can take afternoon off to start Christmas shopping, suspenders & bare chest.) :drool: :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:
You know I wonder if his cute little Irish butt is soft,firm or just right. Thinking I should play Goldilocks and try the other guys before testing Bono's :drool:

I will be happy to compare Bono and Adam's ass.:drool:

Bono's ass looks to be quite firm. You could bounce a quarter off that ass!!!:drool:

I would have to see Adam move a bit more to make my full judgment on his arse. I just cannot get over the way love the way The Silver fox stands!!!
:heart:

I got tempted into 'almost' copping a feel of that famous ass you know! :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

BEVERLY56 said:

OMIGOD, cold shower time! I'm not from the actual Old PLEBA School as I've only been here 6 mo or so, but I strictly adhere to all its philosophies, so could I be considered a member?

Another fave: JT-era Bono with suspenders and bare chest.

as you wish:evil:

8425b04b.jpg
[/IMG]
15cdb68f.jpg
[/IMG]
:combust:

We call them braces in Britain and suspenders are an entirely different thing too! :ohmy: :giggle:

longingforBono said:
The suspenders never did it for me and they still don't.

Oh, goodie--more for me! I don't think that a shirt and suspenders (or braces, for susanp6 :wink: ) would do much for me, either--but no shirt and suspenders + long hair = :combust: !

I say a cop hat and uniform wearing, dominating, rugged, instructive, confident, and intense Bono is definately best. :drool:...just thinking about it. I absolutely LOVE a man in uniform!

u2granny said:

Guess you had to be there.:drool:

44dab0dd.jpg

No, I WAS there. It just wasn't my thing. Bono looks great in blue jeans, shorts, leather pants, hats, sunglasses, khakis, a sarong, a jacket, a waistcoat, a suit, a tie, a robe, a towel , the buff- (I assume this one wholly), whatever- but to me- not in suspenders.

The suspenders are almost as bad as Macphisto IMO!

Back
Top Bottom