old adam (sign....)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pooky

The Fly
i think that adam should dye his hair,shouldn't he?
sometimes i think that times fly so fast.when they released The joshua tree,i was only 13 years old.maybe i'm only afraid of getting old.so when i see somebody i 've known that their hairs turn grey,i don't feel well.(sign........)

Yes. It's his hair and of course he can do what he wants but in my opinion he looks a lot older than 44 and is making the band look older as a group which couldn't be good for their image. I get kind of tired of people calling Bono old when it's Adam who looks oldest. My teenage neices, who know about U2 but aren't huge fans have observed the same thing. One, upon seeing their latest video, said 'that gray haired guy sure looks old.' I would like to see him dye it blond and maybe even go for an Eminem type look.

:censored: posts like these just make me SICK :yuck: .....if you don't have anything nice to say better say nothing......who on earth cares about his looks?????....besides, i don't think that you can't really judge on anyones looks unless you have him/her standing right in front of you...btw, i absolutely love his hair.....anyone with me here?

Last edited:
does the " sign............." thing at the end of your post mean ya want people to like sign a petition or something for him to dye his hair?
I think Adam keeps his hair so short it doesnt really matter what color it is.
People with grey hair have earned them and should wear them proudly.
if they wanna

carrieluvv said:

People with grey hair have earned them and should wear them proudly.
if they wanna

:eyebrow: what is that supposed to mean??? Everybody's hair turns grey or white or falls out at some point.....that's nothing special....just nature......

It's no offense to Adam as a person to say that he looks older with gray hair. I am sorry I posted though because I never liked anyone giving the band fashion tips. Just my opinon though the whole band would appear younger without a gray head. But it's his head of course.

Maeve said:
Personally, I like Adam's hair silver. I think it looks very sexy.

Me too. :yes:

OSCARS.jpg

So posh. :love:

I like this look on Adam, as a matter of fact I actually think that he never looked this cool. However I still have to see him on stage holding his bass and doing his thing with his silver head, that makes a difference I think. Maybe it doesn't look as good as it does when he is taking those promo pics with the boys. I think only the front man having his hair gray would make this a "problem". Even though I think looks are important, and U2 is to blame cause they have always invested on it, in the end I do not judge bands on how they look but how they sound. And we all know Adam is sounding pretty good on Vertigo! :drool: However I would like to see in the future Adam letting his hair grow and dye it whichever color he wants to as long as he lets it grow again. That would be cool. :yes:

:adam: = :cool:

Ashley said:

Me too. :yes:

OSCARS.jpg

So posh. :love:

Me too.................. I rather this way now. Age is just a number as they always say. It's the person's personality and how he or she conducts him/her self is what matters. Adam is very goodlooking and is a very sweet person regardless of how he looks.

starsgoblue said:
I like it becuase it is a bright silver...if it was another color with grey hairs it might be another story....

I've got a thing for older men anyways..... :sexywink:

Not only u babe :wink: :wink: :wink: I think it's how much mature they r .........and how they r focused on things..........:wink: :wink:

^ I think so, too. Plus it really brings out his blue eyes. But it's his choice. I don't really care, either way.

I don't know

You're caught between a rock and a hard place when you have gray hair. Do you go on spending money and time and covering it up forever? I started getting gray hair when I was 19 so I relate to what a pain in the butt it is to always cover it up. I'm 33 now, and if I don't color my hair I look 86 in my eyes. But I hate it, I hate to have to cover it up, so, frankly, I look forward to the day when I feel I'm old enough to have gray hair. If Adam feels like he's reached that age, then great! Lucky him.

I don't think he looks bad. It looks nice, actually, distinguished. As far as him making all the other band members look old, if they were all 25 Adam wouldn't be able to do that. The fact is they're ALL in their 40's. But there's nothing wrong with that. I like them in their 40's.:p

I think Adam looks wonderful these days.

The fact that we're actually seeing a lot of new pictures of Adam makes me smile...we don't see as much of him as his bandmates! It's always great to see this man, who sounds like he has a good personality as well as good looks!

I like Adams hair, I like it when men go all natural. I think it is because a person that feels comfortable in their own skin is probably one of the sexiest things in the world. I truly think that when a person reaches that time in their life when they are happy with themselves and comfortable with who they are is the true meaning of sexy. Plus the man has just gotten to be much better looking with age. Also any hair would be better than the hair he had during Zoo.

clementine_rose said:
I like Adams hair, I like it when men go all natural. I think it is because a person that feels comfortable in their own skin is probably one of the sexiest things in the world. I truly think that when a person reaches that time in their life when they are happy with themselves and comfortable with who they are is the true meaning of sexy. Plus the man has just gotten to be much better looking with age. Also any hair would be better than the hair he had during Zoo.

Amen! :up:

I like the really silver/white color. It looks fine kept neatly groomed. Adam's coolness transcends hair color anwyay!

his hair give him a great look!
He's so fascinating!

I don't care if the boys looks younger, their age or older.
I just want them to feel the love we have for them and I hope they'll feel our energy!

Back
Top Bottom