old adam (sign....)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maeve said:
I am in my fourties so I have a slightly different perspective. Personally, I like Adam's hair silver. I think it looks very sexy.

I'm 14, and I agree with you. It does looks very sexy :sexywink:
I think that if he dyed it it would look as if the band didn't want to accept reality and their age :|

But yeah, I don't think people really care about the band's image... I don't.

as an 18 year old i have to say,
gawd how much hotter than the man get right now? he has a wonderful body and personality and he sounds hotter than ever on the bass.
i really did like it when during POP he had the bleach blonde hair all gelled up and stuff but that was for a totally different time in his life.
now he looks so posh and hot its amazing.
by the way, that one pic of him is wonderful
im drooling on myself in the library:wink:

Maeve said:
I am in my fourties so I have a slightly different perspective. Personally, I like Adam's hair silver. I think it looks very sexy.

I am in my early 20s and I still think Adam looks sexiest with his hair silver. In addition, I think he's been looking younger lately. his face looks smoother, and I think he looks very healthy. It makes me happy.

my boyfriend is 21 and he has little white hairs popping up everywhere. i actually think its cute, i search his head and arms for white hairs so i can show them to him :D
i said he would look like bob barker when hes 30:wink:

thanks for all opinions.at least grey um..silver hair isn't bother everybody.getting old is nature.everybody must get old.nobody can avoid this.:hmm:

I'm the same age as the band, and my hair has been going gray since I was 36. Yes I dye it and I will continue to dye it. The 40's are much too young to look old or give up and 'feel comfortable' with being old. Think of it like this, a person has a good chance of living 80 years. 40 is half of 80. Would you be ready to give up and admit to being old so soon? Not me sister. Maybe at 70 I will finally give up but not now. Susan Sarandon recently said that 60 is the new 40, and I have also heard 40 is the new 30. Don't bury us old codgers yet and don't think bad of us who choose to maintain a reasonable youthful appearance as long as possible. Once you get here you'll see you're still the same person on the inside. Forgive the rant but it was personally a sore spot with me.

In my opinion older looking men don't do a thing for me. I"m lucky because my man is 43 and his hair has not turned gray yet. We all find different things sexy, gray hair doesn't do it for me. If it does for you that's fine. Adam has never been a favorite of mine anyway and as long as Bono keeps dyeing his hair I'm good to go.

You realise he dyed his hair? Look at this photo, it's from just 3 years ago.

Adam26.jpg

Maybe some feel he should've went with a different colour, but that's up to him.

That is platinum, silly! (Though he does remind me a bit of Sisqo (had the same colour and style too actually).

I'd prefer if he'd let his hair grow out more, but that's just me.

Last edited:
adams hair

I will take Adam with any color hair. I especially like the sexy silver.
Edge, on the otherhand, needs to loose the hat.

kellyahern said:

:yes: I think the shade is really beautiful

9a95a43c.jpg

02a4fe2c.jpg

I think it was these exact two pictures I saw the first time around that convinced me that lovely silver hair should stay.

I know I'm dating myself (snickers at old Bono joke, I need to get out more) but when I saw those pics George Peppard came to mind. And I found George Peppard very sexy.

And to continue with playing God, I think:

Edge should definitely lose the hat,

Bono should keep just on this side of orange,

And I don't give a damn what Larry does with his hair just as long as he never dons a shirt again.

Respectfully submitted,
PopDaisy

:sexywink: :heart: :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:

Hey, I just noticed that Edge, Bono and Adam are in THIS picture as well - Adam looks pretty good here too:)
1112.bmp

i wonder if Edge being a Leo has something to do with him covering his head with a hat all the time - ya know how they are spose to have super hair and because hes losing his its a crisis for him somehow... er maybe hes just trying to contain all of his heat!
Adam's grey really sets off his blue eyes...WHOA!!!!!!!!

wild honey 7 said:
:censored: posts like these just make me SICK :yuck: .....if you don't have anything nice to say better say nothing......who on earth cares about his looks?????....besides, i don't think that you can't really judge on anyones looks unless you have him/her standing right in front of you...btw, i absolutely love his hair.....anyone with me here?

Here, here...

Nothing is ever wrong with Adam...

I repeat

Nothing is ever wrong with Adam...

Adam rocks!!!!

Thanks for posting Edge sans hat. He looks great without it. He still has beautiful eyes!
Has Adam been wearing contacts lately? Ive seen him more and more without his glasses.

wild honey 7 said:
:censored: posts like these just make me SICK :yuck: .....if you don't have anything nice to say better say nothing......who on earth cares about his looks?????....besides, i don't think that you can't really judge on anyones looks unless you have him/her standing right in front of you...btw, i absolutely love his hair.....anyone with me here?

Adam looks great I think !!!:wink:

hes really a man ??????????

I made a glorified grey hair post earlier in this thread and some girl got her panties in a twist!

be careful ...

wild honey 7 said:
......who on earth cares about his looks?????....

yes
nobody here cares at all about any of the band members looks - thats why we're in PLEBA
:lol:

just teasing, i do see your point but we spend so much time drooling over the arms and eyes and clothes and photos etc of the band and all the positive things that i do think its ok for someone to mention if theres something they dont like.

and i LUUUUURVE the grey hair :drool:

Back
Top Bottom