Okay, I've another question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
U2 are in town for a concert and you and your friends just happen to be staying in the same hotel U2 always stays in when they're in town. So you all arrange to go down to the hotels bar to order drinks and wait in the hope that one or more of U2 come into to the bar.
Well, you being the slow coach that you are, all your friends are already waiting in the bar while you're just getting into the lift (elevator, to you yanks!:D ). The lift goes down a few floors then the doors open and who do you think just casually strolls on in?!? None other than Bono and Larry themselves!! What do you do?!

A. Starting screaming and jumping :hyper: saying "Oh I just love you guys to bits :blahblah: Could I have your autographs, have photo taken with you :blahblah: , kiss Bono/Larry" or both! Then throw your arms around Bono/Larry :hug: and hold on for dear life!!!

B. Make like a statue and freeze:ohmy: , unable to move or utter a word and hope that Bono/Larry won't be such gentlemen and let you walk out the lift first (not very likely though!) coz your legs have turned to water?!:faint:

C. Remain cool, calm and collected:cool: . Strike up a conversation with the guys and invite them to come and have a drink with you and your friends in the bar?:flirt:

Last edited:
I would tell Bono that I only have 6 months to live and if he could grant me one of my biggest wishes it would mean the world to me!!!
:bono: - What would that wish be Carmel?
:flirt: -To grab your sweet arse and snog you for a while!!!
:bono: -:huh:
:sigh: - Ok, just a hug then

I would ask Larry to hook me up with any up comming concert!!!
I sure he will be relived that I did not want to snog with him...

:giggle:

Hmmmm......I would like to say C.....but I'm not sure I could be a 'calm and collected' person in that situation....I'd probably do a mixture of A and B. The poor guys, I do feel sorry for them :evil:

Oh, bloody h*ll... well, honestly, I'd be a clear B here...
Unless my friend in the elevator was my oldest little sister, 'cause then we'd both be a mixture of A and B... We'd stand frozen, and pale, giggling like lunatics, pinching each others arms and squeezing each others hands... i love having a sister who is as obsessed as me!

Back
Top Bottom