Ok, thoroughly boring question:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats why I am posting this at 1am in San Diego. This was supposed to be a romantic reunion with my fiance. We shared our first kiss during ONE at an Elevation concert. Tonight I realize I may be going without him to the Opener. I'm counting on U2's music and Bono's voice to give me strength when I am not making it very well on my own.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Susan and Mucca...
I know exactly what you're sayin...
Walk on And Stuck...and Bono...give me a lot of strength and hope..even when I'm at my lowest low.

And you gals too...:hug:

*ok..enough emotional stuff....*

U2 and my gals :heart:
:hug:

.I hafta agree here, it's not only U2 that lift my moods. It's in here with you guys.. ppl who share the deep love affair I have with the band, their music and their lyrics. And then of course, there's all your different opinions and giggles and very importantly the fact that we can all lust openly in here and no one thinks we're mad.. so, yeah, I say:rockon:

dazzledbylight said:
He really has become quite a singer.. This album is a muscial/instrumental showcase, and also a vocal show case.

Three sunrises, BD, elevation, Gloria to brighten my spirit & genrally energize me.

Sort of Homecoming can often deeply soothes me.

To help fight despair/discouragement- Acrobat, Yaweh, I Threw a Bric, Crumbs.

there there's the sexy engery {let us couint the ways} EBTTRT, LAPOE, Drowning Man, Do you feel Love, The Fly, UTEOTW, MW etc

these are the most active mood changers for me i can think of off hand.

And BTW, you'vedownwhat...........
since you've delurked here....

on WTE....I can never write to the writers there because i only have web-based mail. When I click on an e-m addy i get the ?? default microsoft mail service which i can't use.

So i just want to say--I've enjoyed a bunch of the stories there! And i enjoyed alot of the stories that came from the original Inf FF! I was a several month lurker before it becomea premium thread, and before it was revised all together.
So thanks to the gals & yourself. PS did you do the skiing Store/lodge story :laugh:

...yup, that story was mine...lol...:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom