Ok someone needs to tell me right now what happened to Echo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry to see Echo go as well. She always cracked me up. It's too bad that she feels she isn't welcome here anymore, and I just wish her, and everyone else here, happiness. Life is too short to worry about what other people say. "I can only please one person per day and today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either."-Dilbert. Good luck Echo and I hope you come back some day. Jen
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by JennyBean (edited 01-08-2002).]

I miss the girl too. I envy her and Mona's gift for comedy. What number are we up to?

------------------
ScottPhisto's Offical Bed and Martini Shaker
If you dream,
Dream out loud

*HG has been doing normal things like celebrating the holidays with her family and not spending much time at interference...*

*Just read the Exodus thread*

*HG keeps her mouth shut*

C'est la vie! Viva U2!

I miss Echo. She was very funny, and her posts always made me laugh. She had great spirit!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

I?m missing her badly
frown.gif

She?s so much fun!

send her my hug, please

((((((((((Echo))))))))))

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
All that stuff is over and done with. She really shouldnt let a couple people's opinions stop her from doing something she enjoys.

Hell if that were the case I'd be gone a long time ago!
wink.gif

Perhaps I've mispoken. It wasn't because of people's opinion. It was mainly because she didn't like much of the stuff she was seeing on PLEBA (as far as what, you'd have to talk to Echo). So, she figured, "if I don't like it, I don't have to be here."
Trust me, folks. Echo is MUCH too...shall we say "opinionated and strong-willed" to let someone's opinions scare her off.

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Jello Lord

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Originally posted by Scottphisto:

Trust me, folks. Echo is MUCH too...shall we say "opinionated and strong-willed" to let someone's opinions scare her off.

That may just be why no one has managed to run me off!
wink.gif

I think Echo has made an intelligent and excellent move. Echo is a very strong personality. She totally took over this forum and it changed, remodeled in her image. So what's a good idea? START YOUR OWN FORUM!!
biggrin.gif
That way everyone who loves her and appreciates her particular brand of humor will have a special place to gather and have a good time! Her forum can grow and prosper, I know she will have more than U2 stuff on it, and maybe one day she will be 'almost famous' too. She already has a following, that's a start.
smile.gif

Also on your own forum you can be the one to make the rules, and no one will come there who doesn't want to be there so it will stay friendly. I hope Echo and all her fans will have lots of fun on her forum!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
That may just be why no one has managed to run me off!
wink.gif

I think Echo has made an intelligent and excellent move. Echo is a very strong personality. She totally took over this forum and it changed, remodeled in her image. So what's a good idea? START YOUR OWN FORUM!!
biggrin.gif
That way everyone who loves her and appreciates her particular brand of humor will have a special place to gather and have a good time! Her forum can grow and prosper, I know she will have more than U2 stuff on it, and maybe one day she will be 'almost famous' too. She already has a following, that's a start.
smile.gif

Also on your own forum you can be the one to make the rules, and no one will come there who doesn't want to be there so it will stay friendly. I hope Echo and all her fans will have lots of fun on her forum!
smile.gif

That's very nice of you, Kitten. However, everyone please understand. Any "taking over" of this forum was purely unintentional. Echo, like myself, has much to say, and much to contribute. Perhaps, even more so than me. She may have appeared everywhere, but so have many others. Unfortunatly, Echo (in my opinion) never got her point across in the EXODUS thread. By her own admition, she posted in a heated moment. Her intentions were not correctly or efficiently conveyed, methinks.

So, anyway, that's what happened to Echo.

SO WHO'S GONNA HANDLE ME? Er, the SCOTTPHISTO SOCIETY, rather?

Heh.

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Jello Lord

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
*Volunteers to take care of the handle...ing...handling...*
smile.gif

Fishy <><

*Points at Fishy* YER ELECTED!!!

What's that? Did the fact that you took your shirt off during the Jello War have anything to do with my decision? Naaaaahhh....

As far as anyone ELSE knows, anyway...*wink*

You.
Me.
Behind the large Jello Mold.
5 minutes.

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Jello Lord

*Hangs Do Not Disturb sign on the Big Orange Jello Mold*

If the Jello's Jiggling...

Fishy: Oh Scotty...you never told me you had such a large package...OF JELLO! Sheesh...get you minds out of the gutter.
smile.gif

Fishy <><
Who has decided that heading up the SPS will eventually mark her demise...but what fun it will be!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

i miss echo.

i know i said some pretty harsh things to her in the exodus thread. and i stand behind what i said. every word of it. but, she was a nice girl and i'm sorry she left. i guess PLEBA isn't what she wanted it to be.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
*Hangs Do Not Disturb sign on the Big Orange Jello Mold*

If the Jello's Jiggling...

Fishy: Oh Scotty...you never told me you had such a large package...OF JELLO! Sheesh...get you minds out of the gutter.
smile.gif

Fishy <><
Who has decided that heading up the SPS will eventually mark her demise...but what fun it will be!!!
smile.gif

*REALLY BIG EVIL GRIN*

Whaddya expect? I'M A MAN-SLUT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom