OK Really Guys, who actually talks about paul mcguiness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desacrator

Babyface
Is he included just because it makes a nice word like "PLEBA?" "Leba" sounds just as good too!

My first interference post, btw, seen U2 once at concert, was 5 feet away from Bono and Edge!

well there's not much talk about Paul,.... I have no clue who ever came up with PLEBA..
sometimes a Paul thread is started, they're fairly popular...

I think of the P as standing for pictures instead of Paul, it makes more sense to me that way :reject: sorry Paul!

Paul is the man! :applaud: I saw him getting out of his limo in Atlanta--actually he's quite distinguished looking. He takes good care of our boys.

pattip2000 said:
I think of the P as standing for pictures instead of Paul, it makes more sense to me that way :reject: sorry Paul!

Haha same here..i still love you paul. There just not much to know about him, he seems to keep himself to himself.

b4e43f0d.jpg

^Come out of the box K. I need your help finding a pic of good Ol Paul M.!..he was wearing a very cool hat and sharp suit in the pic...he had his arms crossed and looked very:shifty: in charge...one of the hottest pics I have seen of Paul...I think it was from Live 8
ANYWAY :help:

Carmelu2fan said:
^Come out of the box K. I need your help finding a pic of good Ol Paul M.!..he was wearing a very cool hat and sharp suit in the pic...he had his arms crossed and looked very:shifty: in charge...one of the hottest pics I have seen of Paul...I think it was from Live 8
ANYWAY :help:
:bump:

I don't think I've ever seen this pic.. Anyone else have it? :shrug:

Apparently as a youngster Paul would put together this little museum of stuff he collected whenever he went somewhere (his father was, at the time, also a pilot in the military like Adam's father) very meticulous person. Very smart kid.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I vote we change this forum to LEBAD--Larry, Edge, Bono, Adam, and Dallas :yes:

:wink:

:lmao:

or we could be BALDE....(baldy) in honor of Paul..without having to mention his name in our title:D

:reject:

I'm not sure the words "hot" and "Paul" should be used in the same sentence -- "strategist" and "Paul" are a better match. Honestly, there would be no U2 (at least in its present form) without Paul, so I vote for keeping PLEBA intact.

kafrun said:

:bump:

I don't think I've ever seen this pic.. Anyone else have it? :shrug:

I hope that, I still have it... I am still searching my many many photos;)

:ohmy: BP Fallon is a little scary looking without a hat on.

That's a pretty tie Paul has on in that pic, though. He walked right past me during one of the shows I went to last fall. I wish I would've stopped him to thank him and shake his hand.

I still think it should be LEBAD. Because then I'd have an excuse to post more Dallas pics

Back
Top Bottom