oK, opinions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Seeing as it's Sunday afternoon and I'm bored shiteless... I'd like some opinions:

Bono: Better looking now or on the Elevation Tour?

HTDAAB: Better then ATYCLB?

Adam: With or without glasses?

Larry: To change or not to change his hairstyle?

Edge: Well, I can't really think of an Edge question. Maybe one of you can...

I tend to be completely satisfied w/ whatever's in front of me :drool: , but I think Bono probably looks better now. It's weird b/c he's older, duh, but I think he looks more fit, his voice is better, and I like the more natural color of his hair and the way it's cut.

youvedonewhat said:
Seeing as it's Sunday afternoon and I'm bored shiteless... I'd like some opinions:

I really like HTDDAB better with the exception of Kite and In a Little While from ATYCLB
Bono: much better looking as he seems more "real" now. More comfortable in his on skin and that in itself is sexy
Adam - the member of u2 I'm seriously crushing on now:wink: so I'll go with without glasses. I mean Adam is HOT - I don't know why I didn't see it before
Larry - I would like to see a little less gel but the overall package isn't all that bad;)
Edge - love edge - would like to see him out on the catwalk a little more but the funky little dance he did for Chicago 4 made up for it. I think the edge stomp is ridiculously sexy

Last edited:
Bono :bono: : Now
HTDAAB: Yes
Adam: :adam: w/out glasses (yes, we need to change this icon)
Larry: :larry: change it!!
Edge: Well, The Edge is already perfect, isn't he. :wink:

I think Bono is better looking now. Really, really sexy.
I like HTTAAB much better than I did ATYCLB, although that was a pretty good album
Adam: Lookin' good this time around, I think he looks better now
Larry: It's hard to say, he looked great on the Elevation tour, he looks good now!
Edge: Always cool.

Bono: Gorgeous now, but marginally prefer Elevation.
HTDAAB: Good but not as good as ATYCLB. My own song preference, not the music.
Adam: Can't decide... he looked cute with the glasses...
Larry: *sniiiip*
Edge: Will always be gorgeous. Loving the Edge stomp, even though I don't know what it is...

(Will it always be my fate to not be able to give one-word answers?)

Last edited:
Bono: Is always sexy. But I have to go with Elevation, just by a tiny bit.
HTDAAB: A trillion times better than ATYCLB
Adam: Without glasses. He's looking very :drool: these days.
Larry: Always hot, but he could stand to use less gel.
Edge: Love the stomp.

Bono: Better looking now :drool:

HTDAAB: They both have their good and bad songs.

Adam: With glasses :)

Larry: Take the gel out (I've got some turpentine if you need it) and fluff it up a bit, see where that gets ya :laugh: :drool:

Edge: Edge's Edge!stomp is cool.

:yes:

youvedonewhat said:

:bono: Much better looking now. He's trimmer, and has a more natural hair color and better style.

HTDAAB is as good as ATYCLB. Neither album is as good as JT or AB, though.

:adam: Without the glasses, definitely! If I had the money, I'd get the LASIK, too!

:larry: Please change your hairstyle. The long greaser hair is very dated and ageing.

:edge: Is way too cool, and gorgeous to boot. Hubby and I were watching the U2 interview on Good Morning America, and we came to the conclusion that Larry is no longer the youngest looking bandmember -- Edge is!

Last edited:
Bono :bono: : looking great, looking hot, looking sharp, looking sassy!!!! :lol: :wink:

The Edge :edge: : looking even more "rock star god " like as before. He seems a little sad to me, I don't know, maybe it's my imagination because of the thing with his daughter. But still he looks kick ass!

Adam :adam: : the silver hair and the absence of the glasses made him look even cooler. I like the clothes he's wearing too. He seems to have regained a new kind of energy that makes me very happy.

Larry :larry: : Wow, the man looks the coolest since the beard from Zoo TV, he and Edge in my opinion are the ones who are playing the best on this tour. I really like his hair now and like the fact that it's even a bit longer than it was on Zoo TV and Popmart. I love that shirt! I want one like that for me!

I never thought I'd say it but after seeing him up close maybe that's influenced me....I'd say now! Though I'll take any era Bono I can get--there is no wrong/right answer. I think he does seem more comfortable with himself in a way....and I think the hair is sexy. And I'm sure this doesn't make any sense but I love the way his face has aged, I just find it to be so incredibly attractive--I'm SURE I'm not wording this right. But guh, the man made me shake like a leaf being around him....HOT

Define 'better'. HTDAAB is more rockin. But ATYCLB has a lot of weight attached to it to. :shrug:

Oh god, the boy has gotten so studly lately and the no glasses part....*swoon*.

Sorry Larry, the Duckie look isn't working for you.

Edge
Seeing him in person and then up close was awesome...he's quite the badass with a heart of gold! :love:
The Edge Stomp is hot:
edgeguitar3.gif

And I so wish I had a recording of the dance he did in Philly....totally different from the Chicago 4 and yet entirely sexy. :drool: Dance Edge dance!

Last edited:
- Bono definitely looks better than on the Elevation Tour :yes: :drool: :drool: :drool: * (I never said this, but I never liked his hair and many of the shades he used to wear on that tour).
- HTDAAB: Better than ATYCLB? :yes:
- Adam looks very good without glasses.
- Larry looks a lot better with short hair and less skinny.
- Edge is a gorgeous cool guy.

Apart from this, I love this band.

* I wish i didn't feel like this, cause it makes me so sily. But then, I think I'm enjoying being sily :p

Last edited:
Bono: Looks better now.

HTDAAB: Better than ATYCLB.

Adam: Without glasses. :)

Larry: He looks better with short hair. :drool:

Edge: The Edge stomp is cool. :yes:

Re: Re: oK, opinions...

starsgoblue said:

Sorry Larry, the Duckie look isn't working for you.
[/B]

:lmao: too funny - now I'm going to have thta in my head every time I look at larry

Bono: Looking better now, sexier. But I think he looked cute during the Elevation Tour....
prettysuitBono.jpg

cute Bono:cute:

HTDAAB: Better than ATYCLB
Adam: Without the glasses. :drool: (But I thought he was hot with them too 'though.)
Larry: I like the short hair.
Edge: Gotta love that stomp:heart:

Last edited:
Bono: beautiful either way, but I prefer his hair from elevation tour just a little bit :drool:
Adam: without glasses :drool:
Larry: looks good either way, but I like his short hair better :)
Edge: his stomping is great, and his dancing is wonderful and his playing is fantastic. :cute:

Bono: Definitely looking better now. He just looks thinner, happier, healthier.

Adam: Without glasses. And God bless him for letting his hair go gray. There's something very sexy about a man who's comfortable in his own skin.

Larry: I don't mind the longer hair but the gel has to go!

Edge: Yes, the Edge Stomp rules, but I think Edge's question should have been: Edge, beanie or no beanie? I'm sorry but it's time for the hat to go. Look Edge, I can understand why you were a bit self-conscious when you started going bald in your mid-twenties and you decided to cover up with the hats. But now you're in your mid-forties and, let's me honest here, the hats have never fooled anyone. It's time to follow Adam's lead and go natural. You're still sexy as hell, even with the thinning and graying on top, and we will still love you. Off with the beanie!

:bono: he's looking better now but the green hat he's wearing backstage has to go:reject:

HTDAAB:better than ATYCLB....much better!

:adam:without glasses. the man looks sexier than ever!

:larry:I like his hair now.. I like it better than the shaved sides
ah, whatever the man looks hot anyway :drool:

:edge::rockon: :rockon:

Now!! :drool: Shades are better - hair is better. The only thing I miss are the leather pants.

This is a hard decision. I like the overall album but I'm still missing a classic "Beautiful Day or Walk on" on HTDAAB

Without

Change it please!! I don't think the slick look works for him.

Edge looks good year after year after year....in fact...he's becoming the new Larry.

Bono - Elevation is better (Just because i have a thing for black hair though :))

HTDAAB better than ATYCLB? - I probably like more of the songs on the Bomb, but I'll always have Walk On to take me back to ATYCLB.

Adam - I thought the glasses were cool.

Larry - Can do whatever he wants, he looks great either way. I'd love to see that hair blowing in the breeze though.....:drool:

Edge - Coolest man on Earth! (not as hot as larry though)

Zootomic said:
Edge: Yes, the Edge Stomp rules, but I think Edge's question should have been: Edge, beanie or no beanie? I'm sorry but it's time for the hat to go. Look Edge, I can understand why you were a bit self-conscious when you started going bald in your mid-twenties and you decided to cover up with the hats. But now you're in your mid-forties and, let's me honest here, the hats have never fooled anyone. It's time to follow Adam's lead and go natural. You're still sexy as hell, even with the thinning and graying on top, and we will still love you. Off with the beanie!

:yes: Edge is too handsome to hide under a ratty hat. Off with the beanie!

youvedonewhat said:

nah, i prefer ATYCLB times (beautiful day hair!)

Still can't decide, my opinion changes daily, today i say no, tomorrow i might say yes, who knows!

without, no question

god yes, please someone buy the man some scissors or clippers or something!

edge is just the coolest person in the world EVER!

Bono: Better looking now or on the Elevation Tour? That's a toughie-I can find moments from both times when he's looked quite nice. Jury's out on that one.

HTDAAB: Better then ATYCLB? Another one where the jury is out. There's songs I simply adore on both of them, it's hard to pick. ATYCLB has "In A Little While", but HTDAAB has "City Of Blinding Lights"...yeah. Tough.

Adam: With or without glasses? With. I'm just so used to seeing him with them. But I won't have an issue if he goes around without them.

Larry: To change or not to change his hairstyle? :shrug:. I think his hair looks fine to me.

Edge Stomp: For some reason, whenever I see Edge stomp his feet or kinda shift from side to side, the only word that comes to my mind is "cute". I just think his little actions when he's playing guitar are cute. So I support the Edge stomp :up: :D.

Angela

:bono: The man simply goes from good, to better, to best!! :drool:
(In other words, loving the current look!)

:adam: Without the glasses & WITH the gray hair. He looks so damn dignified lately -- & that's seriously :drool: -worthy!

:larry: :grumpy: I am NOT at all digging the whole "let's-see-how-much-hair-gel-one-man's-head-can carry" thing. :no:

:edge: Coolest beanie-wearin', foot-stompin', axe-grindin' mutha' on the planet. :up:

'Nuff said. :D

Last edited:
Anyone who likes Bono's Elevation MULLET, yes it was a MULLET, needs help. Beautiful Day or Electrical Storm hair was fine, but Elevation was just a black, greasy horrible MULLET.

Bono is better looking now, shame he has gone shorter on the hair. A bit more length would be cool.

The Edge has not aged since Achtung. (I would sai since UF, but the goatee added a few years so it wasn't a smooth transition from R&H to Achtung. But basically Edge has always looked the same age for years..).

The stomp is great.

Larry is lookin fair, the hair was a needed change and like one poster mentioned, less gel wouldn't hurt.

Adam.. well he is doing a better job than he has for years, and looks less of a weirdo. But he is still only in the band for my family's cruel amusement.

Back
Top Bottom