oK, opinions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono: I think this man is aging very well. He just gets more "distinguished" looking every year. He will be sexy 20 years from now and beyond without a doubt. :yes:

Adam: He just seems so comfortable in his skin and zenlike now. I think that makes him look sexy. :sexywink:

Larry: Larry, Larry, Larry. WHAT is up with the hair? I think the hair is making him look 15 years older. A cut and sans gel, and he would back to the good old youthful Larry he should be. :yes:

Edge: Well, I'm a little partial, but I love the stomp and funky dancing. I think it makes him terribly attractive in that cute, dorky way. You just want to give him a hug. :love:

Bono: Now. Anything but that really short Pop hair.

"How to" (I like that better than HTDAAB) I like it more than ATYCLB.

Adam: Without. If you think about, that IS his natural look, no glasses. He looks very cute in the "Red Rocks" video. I was watching Popmart the other day, he doesn't look that much different there, than now, but for some reason, ridding the glasses made a big difference. He's got a pretty shade of blue eyes, I don't see it as much as say, Bono or Larry's shade of blue. Bass players attract the weirdest fans, or so says Edge. ;) In my case...yeah, I'm no stranger to being called weird.

Larry, personally I like longer hair, as opposed to short buzz cuts. My favorite hairstyle of his, is that off the "October" album. :reject:

Edge, he is so nice, met him back in April. I asked him if he could pass along a belated birthday gift to Adam, as he wasn't out there. (he came out after the concert, now I know for next time) It was a little something I made. I had it in a plastic ziplog baggy, kinda had it hidden behind a little birthday note to Adam. He asked what it was, told him it was a belated birthday gift to Adam. He chuckled, took it, then the security guy took it from him. (guy took everything fans gave to the Bono and Edge.)

Hehe the Edge stomp is not new at all, was watching Red Rocks video the other day, he was doing it back then too.

Edge looks a bit like my mom's ex husband, who I knew since I was 4. I can't fawn over him without feeling awkward. I do like the beanie hats though.

LostAtMoon said:
- Bono definitely looks better than on the Elevation Tour :yes: :drool: :drool: :drool: * (I never said this, but I never liked his hair and many of the shades he used to wear on that tour).
- HTDAAB: Better than ATYCLB? :yes:
- Adam looks very good without glasses.
- Larry looks a lot better with short hair and less skinny.
- Edge is a gorgeous cool guy.

Apart from this, I love this band.

* I wish i didn't feel like this, cause it makes me so sily. But then, I think I'm enjoying being sily :p

Well, join the silliness club... I absolutely love being a member..lol

Zootomic said:
Bono: Definitely looking better now. He just looks thinner, happier, healthier.

Adam: Without glasses. And God bless him for letting his hair go gray. There's something very sexy about a man who's comfortable in his own skin.

Larry: I don't mind the longer hair but the gel has to go!

Edge: Yes, the Edge Stomp rules, but I think Edge's question should have been: Edge, beanie or no beanie? I'm sorry but it's time for the hat to go. Look Edge, I can understand why you were a bit self-conscious when you started going bald in your mid-twenties and you decided to cover up with the hats. But now you're in your mid-forties and, let's me honest here, the hats have never fooled anyone. It's time to follow Adam's lead and go natural. You're still sexy as hell, even with the thinning and graying on top, and we will still love you. Off with the beanie!

I totally agree w/ you on Edge's hair, or lack of it. I think blokes can be really sexy without much hair. Makes 'em look masculine..You go Edgybaby..bin the beanies..

My 2 cents:
*HTDAAB over ATYCLB.
*Bono looks hotter now than during Elevation. Damn, the man looks FINE!!!!
*Adam without glasses. Adam...:heart: :drool:
*I'm not digging Larry's hair these days. Too much gel. WAY too much gel.
*The Edge stomp is adorable. Then again, The Edge in general is adorable--one of the cutest men I've ever seen. His mannerisms are really endearing.

Mmmm... it is hard!!! hehehe :wink:
well, I think Bono is better now than before!!!

HTDAAB better than ATYCLB.. to me, they r really different, i dunno, maybe they aren't that much, but i really see them different, regardless they r from the same era... so, as i see them different, i think i can't make a choice!! at least 4 now...

Adam: he looks sooooooooooooooooooo gr8 on this tour i think without glasses is gr8!!! :drool:

Larry: personally, i like short-haired Larry.. maybe that's because I'm used to it, I dunno... someway I feel he is younger with short hair!! :eyebrow: :huh:

Edge stomp: WAY TOOOOOO COOL!!!! I LOOVE IT!!! *goes mad ans starts stomping around*

:heart:

Bono: I adore him with short black hair, loose fitting jeans, sunglasses always- hehe- and sexy unbuttoned unique shirts like the purple and pink ones. Lose the Platforms, Bono. Oh and a tan, ymmmm...
Adam: Tan without sunglasses, I'm not really digging the greying, so I'd dye it, tight fitting shirts and stylish pants...think metrosexual.
Larry: Tan, gain a few more pounds, the hair is ok, try the skaterish look, just for laughs. (Loose jeans, DC shoes, tee shirts with brand names on the front)
Edge: Funky jeans and a little more Edge-stomps...
HTDAAB is way better than the last.

Last edited:
About Bono's platforms... do u think he's got really so much trouble with his height?? :huh: or is there another reason why he werars them?? He's in high shoes all the time.. elevated, haha lol :heart: If sum1 knows, please answer!!! :wink:

I think he just likes to be a couple of inches taller.

Larry likes to wear his Big Boy Boots (not the official name for them, just what I think whenever I see them) sometimes too. As far as I know, they both just wish they were taller.

Back
Top Bottom