Ok ok, for Macphisto girls only, check your dignity at the door

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Ok ok,
You could see it coming from a mile away...
If you could have your perfect date with Macphisto, what would you do???
*First of all, how would you get him to go out with you???
*where would you take his shineyness?
* What would you do?
* How would you get him to stop checking himself out in the mirror?

I want DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT!
Here's a little inspiration....daaahhhrlings.
%3B%3C8875232323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232357%3A46366nu0mrj

-Evil Bluey

*First of all, how would you get him to go out with you???

Here are the steps.

1. Find long stick.
2. Find fishing line or other clear thread.
3. Find video camera, lemon, gold platform shoes, or mirrorball.
4. Attach long stick to clear thread. Attach your choice from Step 3 to the other end of the clear thread (make sure you *cut* the thread around 3 or 4 feet before tying item to thread).
5. Find Mr. MacPhisto.
6. Stand in front of him, dangling your creation from Step 4 at his eye level.
7. Walk to where you want him to go. He will follow.

*where would you take his shineyness?

Probably gambling in Vegas. I'd love to see neon lights shining in his eyes.

* What would you do?

::cough!:: Stuuuuuuuuuuff....

* How would you get him to stop checking himself out in the mirror?

If in Step 3 from above, you chose a mirror, HIDE IT. He'll see himself in the chrome of the slot machines, anyway, so there's nothing you can really do to stop it. Just watch him. He knows he's pretty, YOU know he's pretty, you BOTH know he's pretty... Go get a room.
smile.gif

-Linds, who comes complete with instruction manual.

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

LMFAO!!!!
That, my dear was perfect!
It would be so much fun to watch Mr. Mac go play in Vegas! Let's take him with us on our trip. I asked this question because I want to see what everyone else had to suggest. I don't really think I am interested in Mr. Macphisto that way ("What!?? Well, why the Hell not, my dear!!!???"), but he would be great fun to hang out with.
As for me....
I think that it would be hillarious to take Mr. Macphisto shoe shopping, and then to a kareoke bar. I can just see him yelling at anyone who tried to take his mic away, if anyone was brave enough to try.
Come on, keep them coming!!!!
-Blue the idea-less

I can just see him yelling at anyone who tried to take his mic away, if anyone was brave enough to try.

%3B%3C%3B%3B65632323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B37%3E952%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364982%3A56nu0mrj

MY MIC! You can't have it.

This would also be quite a sight to see:
%3B%3C%3B%3B65632323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3B37%3E952%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364982%3A54nu0mrj

We love you, Bono. Some more than others. Some also love you more when you have a shirt on. (I could never choose sides, though. I've got it narrowed down to hats over haircuts, without a doubt, and I do prefer Bono over Edge, but what KIND of Bono is a toughie. And chest hair vs. no chest hair? Don't ask me to choose.

I'm still in parentheses, aren't I. They end here.)

I could also never choose a favorite song. One from each album? For most of 'em, yeah. One out of every single one of their songs? Never. It's torture.

Ramble, ramble, ramble...

-Linds, who may WRITE instruction manuals, but certainly doesn't follow them

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Ok, I admit my mind has been wandering off in Mac's direction lately.
biggrin.gif

How to get MacPhisto to go out with me? Well, he's sure to follow anything that's as shiny and as glamorous as he is, so with the right outfit and an invitiation to do some corrupting about the town would do the trick. After a night in Chicago we'd head off to my place and... ehhm... well the "MacPhisto-checking-himself-out-in-the-mirror" problem would be solved because he'd be a bit preoccupied.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

macphipelvis.jpg

*drool* But watch those horns... the damn things hurt.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 09-07-2001).]

Stop, Stop, you are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh,baby!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,taht i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
macphipelvis.jpg

These are the words that come into my head everytime I see a picture of McPhisto:

LEEEEEEEMMMMONNNN!!!!!!

:grin:

Thank youpppp!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~Vero
"Well if you dream then dream out loud...Always"

hey, miss macphisto, can you explain the last quote in your signature?

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

"Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride."

lol! My Bonodate thread failed miserably. I think too many girls were imagining. TOO MUCH LUSTING NOT ENOUGH TYPING!

I tried explaining the whole macphisto thing to a friend and it all went over her head. nobody understands!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"There's too much Chex and not enough Mix!" ~Me

BoomCha, that is a GREAT idea, sounds like the perfect date to me...

However, when I read this, the very first thing that popped into my head was going to Chuck E. Cheese!
biggrin.gif
There's lots of loud sparkly, flashy things in there, and we could both go in with our long gold walking sticks, just so we could go "shoo, shoo, children, out of my way!!" to all the rug rats that are cavorting mindlessly inside the place!
smile.gif
(yeah, weird I know)

What is it with everyone today talking about Macphisto.He was in my dream last night and it was really vivid and by that I mean it seemed real.I don't normally have dreams that are that realistic.Scary or what.
Laura.

------------------
Sometimes it is necessary to touch bottom in order to know which way is up

Originally posted by madonna's child:
hey, miss macphisto, can you explain the last quote in your signature?
Sure! But the whole story is posted here somewhere...Lemme go find it for ya
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 09-09-2001).]

Here it is!! Things like this never used to happen to me, but...Well, hope ya enjoy this one
smile.gif
Take care!
wink.gif

http://www.u2news.com/u2feedback/Forum26/HTML/000201.html

------------------

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

OMG Miss Mac - you and Bonovista were on Bono's lips!!!! (in a way) Holy crap...I was screaming (inside) when I read that other thread of yours....wowowowowow. I can only hope and pray that my mind would not go completely BLANK if I ever get to meet the guys...that is, if I'm not completely freaked out when I discover how um..."un-tall" they really are! (I think I'm taller than all of them at 5'8"!)

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Here it is!! Things like this never used to happen to me, but...Well, hope ya enjoy this one
smile.gif
Take care!
wink.gif

http://www.u2news.com/u2feedback/Forum26/HTML/000201.html

Originally posted by Discoteque:
OMG Miss Mac - you and Bonovista were on Bono's lips!!!! (in a way) Holy crap...I was screaming (inside) when I read that other thread of yours....wowowowowow. I can only hope and pray that my mind would not go completely BLANK if I ever get to meet the guys...that is, if I'm not completely freaked out when I discover how um..."un-tall" they really are! (I think I'm taller than all of them at 5'8"!)

biggrin.gif

yeah I think you are!! Hee hee hee! Well, I think my mind DID go blank when i met them...So i just set it on "autopilot"
wink.gif

I didnt freak so much that i started screaming in their faces, but i didnt do as well as i couldve...And my legs and arms turned to jelly and i was wobbling a bit,lol!
Thankfully, i did not completely lose it till they were gone! Even now, if someone asks me in person to describe what happened,i start choking, shrieking, hyper ventilating,yada yada yada!
biggrin.gif

Dont worry, youll do fine, just PLAN what yer gonna say/do first!( i didnt
frown.gif
,Didnt think itd actually happen!) take deep breaths, and rehearse it! Hee hee!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom