Ok, my turn for a question:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Which would you pick if you had the choice to either:

A) Be picked to go up on stage with Bono and lay next to him as he sings the last verse(only) of WOWY...no dancing (aka no oppurtunity to fondle Bono like SOME lucky PLEBAns...), just laying

or

B) Have Bono grab your arm and nibble your finger and bite the inside of your wrist during The Fly

Both events would be captured on film by Otto Kitsinger so you'd have professional documentation of your moment either way....and both would theoretically have the same amount of time spent...which one would you rather have happen? Tough choice I know....

Last edited:
To be honest, either one would freak me out a little.

I'm not a touchy-feely person, when it comes to strangers, I mean, I know it's Bono, but I'd be a little nervous. I'd be fine with a hug though.

I could talk to him, but yeah, biting my hand, I'd be startled.

I had a guy kiss me on the hand once, it was like, whoa, not used to that. Was flattering, I just wasn't used to that, and it took me by surprise.

A guy I know personally, ok sure, lie next to me and sing to me. Bite my hand, well, that one could only be done by my boyfriend.

B, and even that might make me have a nervous breakdown. :|

I am so shy, I think I would burst into tears or have a panic attack (really) if I got pulled up on stage in front of all those people. :slant: :reject:

If this could help...aka gratuitous Bono pics...to 'assist' your choices...

A)
fyid2

B)
fyihu

neutral said:
B, and even that might make me have a nervous breakdown. :|

I am so shy, I think I would burst into tears or have a panic attack (really) if I got pulled up on stage in front of all those people. :slant: :reject:

:hug:

do i really have to choose - that just seems cruel!

i'd probably go for A though

a bite would be too fleeting - one of many for the night for him i'm sure

while to be on stage - for those few minutes bono gives you his sole attention

i think i'd die

starsgoblue said:
If this could help...aka gratuitous Bono pics...to 'assist' your choices...

A)
fyid2

B)
fyihu

Does anyone know who that girl is from the Boston video? Does she post here?

I don't believe her name was ever disclosed. But I have to admit, the way she handled herself was so endearing. How she put her hands over her head and quietly cried after he kissed her....she was very gracious and sweet.

ok, i know all you ladies would love to get bitten by Bono.

but what if, say, you were watching some bandm in Los Angeles, (maybe called The Hype :wink: ) and the lead singer/guiarist, between solos for 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, goes out into the crowd and, say, takes your hand. would that be just plain wierd or really cool?

I dunno I think I'd have to go with A... you say no dancing, does this include rolling around on stage? Who the bloody hell is that one girl who was like making out with Bono on stage... I swear I remember there was like a whole story and pics and everything...I thought it was maybe someone from here, I dunno, it was a couple years back :shrug:

both are very very tempting...B would be pretty damn hawt...but I think to be able to stare into Bono's eyes would be even better :combust:

AtomicBono said:
I dunno I think I'd have to go with A... you say no dancing,
both are very very tempting...B would be pretty damn hawt...

Yeah, the only reason I say no dancing is because that would give the oppurtunity for active participation on dancees part. The rule kinda levels the playin' field. :wink:

A.
But I would take anything that includes me being even near Bono.

Yes I'm that desperate.

Back
Top Bottom