OK....How does Bono have no wrinkles in this vid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhill said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pI7LjGVO0ik&feature=related

Bono looks great here as it is...

But how does it look like he has no wrinkles???

Is it cover-up of some sort?

Any thoughts appreciated as this was 04!

They either edited it out or put loads of cover up on him.

I'm really concentrating on that beard that he had. :drool: And also the opera that he did towards the end.

The low quality of the video also helps mask lines. And his sunglasses help hide them, and facial hair disguises any lines around the mouth.

And I just realized that was almost four years ago, and he was 43 then. Somehow that makes me feel old :(

His skin looks so smooth it looks like his head is CGI.

How bout his teeth... very straight and white for someone from the British isles. Ya think he's had work?

They certainly did something to his face there ... either make up or something else. It's not only that he has no wrinkles and his skin looks unnaturally smooth, his freckles have disappeared as well.

I don't like Bono without freckles.

But the beard is :drool:

Total U2 Nut said:

Oh yes. We've all got wooden teeth over here. The spinters are terrible.

Yeah ha ha. We're not big on having perfect teeth here either. I mean his teeth kind of look American good.

Check out the teeth on our Prime Minister
The%20PM.jpg

Last edited:
I think it may be some sort of affect with the video. It is natural for a person to have "expression lines, in their fourties. I feel, it gives the face "character" and wisdom. Much better than that "alien look" a person can achieve from too much plastic surgery.

Kinda looks like they put a patch of fake skin on his forehead, skin looks more real at the temples and the eighth of an inch before his hairline. :shifty:

I think Bono looks fine, just the way he is. The man is 47 yrs. He is bound to have wisdom lines on his face. I think also, it is ashame how the entertainment business has place too much focus on appearance and not enough priority on talent.

Bono, in my opinion, is one of the best "front men" for a band, ever. He has a lot more talent in his pinky finger, than many of his younger counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom