Ok here's the whole story :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Stalking u2, or anyone else, on this site is not condoned by interference.com, and is not acceptable behavior.

Joel Tanner
elvis@interference.com

[This message has been edited by Elvis (edited 05-15-2002).]

WOW...

Cristy, estoy super celosa!!!! Bono te abrazo!!!! *verde de envidia*
biggrin.gif
OMG! LOL Larry de veras no piensa aparecer cerca de ti
mad.gif
. Tendre que ir yo misma a Dublin y ponchar las llantas de su auto para raptarlo y envolverlo de regalo para ti
tongue.gif

Just a wee question: Was Bono wearing Dune?????

Congrats girlie!
smile.gif

You are!!!!!! And Cat! What a lucky girl you are. Actually don't you have something to tell us...like you recently married witha guy...who is well-known...and yes you know who do I think of...of course you know...you know cause he's Adam....

------------------
Everyone argues then we do what I say-Bono

Adam is the most hugable member of the band. He just look like he was made for hugging.-madonna's child

Email me at: christina@u2email.com

Lucky? Well, *ahem* you have to admit now, being in Dublin and going to the studio all the time does help 'luck' along a bit don't you think?
wink.gif
Wow, I sure hope they aren't sick of fans by the time I get over there!
biggrin.gif
I want Bono too!

QUE???????????????????? OTRA VEZ???????? Che, nena...deja un poco para los demas, no? Digo yo...que se yo,......lol
La verdad que no se puede creer la suerte que tienen ustedes....Ahora que lo pienso: no me puedo colar en su grupo? lol...Me voy a lo de mi chico, y luego lo abandono para ir a perseguir a Bono contigo.....lol

Bueno, espero que siga esta recha de encuentros no tan casuales y que..umm....te quedes encerrada con Larry en algun lado...lol ( por que dije eso, no tengo idea....Pero digamos que no suena nada mal, no? muahahahahahahaha)
biggrin.gif

Flavia

when are you going to reply to my email?

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

LMFAO!!!

I love your stories!!!

So besides all of your U2 adventures how was Dooblin ... see anything interesting?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Good grief, I go away for awhile and when I come back the entire forum seems to have up and gone on vacations to Ireland!
eek.gif

That's great that you've had such lovely experiences. I always like to hear stories of meeting U2 and their openess to their fans. Lovely pictures as well.
biggrin.gif

One note of caution, however. I would encourage you not to wear out your welcome. They might start thinking "Gosh, we've met with them several times and even had them inside the door to the studio, and still they keep coming back. What more do they want from us?" We know you're trying to meet Larry, but they can't know that, and since Larry is the most reticent member he might be less likely to approach you if he sees you there day after day.

True, the studio is the place where they sort of expect fans to wait for them. It's not like you're doing something creepy like waiting outside their houses day after day. I just think you have to be careful not to make poor Larry nervous
wink.gif

why dont you leave the poor band alone. why do you kep going back again back again. some people would be happy to just have one autograph and 2 minutes to talk to them. this make me sad.

Originally posted by u2utah:
One note of caution, however. I would encourage you not to wear out your welcome. They might start thinking "Gosh, we've met with them several times and even had them inside the door to the studio, and still they keep coming back. What more do they want from us?"

I agree and I cant help thinking its getting a bit much, no??!

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom