ok...dont look if you're easily offended

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FishNeedsABicycle said:
I am forcing myself to go to bed now...someone needs to take photoshop away from me...

903.jpg

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

I'm going straight to hell thanks to Fishy

Do you want to know what inspired the cervix's song? Check out the end of this clip:

Clip

Do you think Disney would sue me? :no:

Re: Re: I'm going straight to hell thanks to Fishy

erised said:

:lol: FJ, you found a clip of that online!!! :lmao:

I actually spent a good while looking for that. :eeklaugh: I'm such a dork, it's sad. :|

Bottom line: Bono was packing for a man of his built. Interpret that as you will.

Just as a point of reference- from the book Unforgettable Fire by Eamon Dunphy:

"Suddenly there was a great commotion behind them, buses and cars honking their horns, people stopped on the pavement, pointing aghast. Bono was standing in the middle of the road with his trousers and his underpants down around his ankles. Mooning it was called. He'd done it before in town. Never told anyone, just dropped 'em. Bang. Commotion. Now Fairview was in turmoil as he stood there, jumper clenched between his teeth. 'Pooh, pooh Georgie Higgins,' he muttered to himself. Two Dublin 'ol wans' stood pointing at his body. 'Jaysus, look at the size of it,' one exclaimed to the other. Bono waddled across the road toward them. 'Excuse me, could you tell me where Georgie Higgins lives?' Then he was back in the car and they fled in the direction of Pompous Holmes."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Baby Bono out mooning poor old ladies in the street... Made an impression on the oldies though... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re: I'm going straight to hell thanks to Fishy

flaming june said:
Do you want to know what inspired the cervix's song? Check out the end of this clip:

Clip

LOL!!!! classic

I can't believe that I didn't look at this thread until now!
SCANDALOUS!!!!:eek:
hehe it makes me happy tho:|
and I so believe that Bono's got a nice package, there is no way he doesn't!

BWHAHAHAHA, this thread is great!!!

Bono does have a huge:censored: much larger than what it used to be im sure :yes:

Re: This thread is deliciously dirty!

flaming june said:
Fishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scratch: Why wouldn't it be a good idea?

*Cervix sings* "Put that thing back where it came from or so help me, so help me!"

:lmao:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

this is such a killer thread....i haven't laughed this hard in a loooooong time...and yes, i know where you got that song from!

(Rob and I watch WAYYY too many Disney Movies!):p

flaming june said:

You're working on naked Larry? Oh, how I envy you, I'd love to do some work on him, though it wouldn't really be work for me... :silent:

I was thinking the same thing!!!!

Dirty Minds think alike!!

larrysgirl said:

I was thinking the same thing!!!!

Dirty Minds think alike!!

:wave: Nice to see you around!

Yes, we always seem to have the same pervy thoughts. :evil:

Love ya!!!

flaming june said:

:wave: Nice to see you around!

Yes, we always seem to have the same pervy thoughts. :evil:

Love ya!!!

:wave: Hello!!!

*:hug: 's Flaming June* love ya too!

i know, i don't get to come around here too often lately..real life is kicking my ass! need larry loves..soon! :scream:

larrysgirl said:

:wave: Hello!!!

*:hug: 's Flaming June* love ya too!

i know, i don't get to come around here too often lately..real life is kicking my ass! need larry loves..soon! :scream:

:)

I know, can't wait for Moobday! :hyper:

Kristie said:

you have now!

abcovorange.jpg

you can see the orange version a bit better....

and FISHY! :lmao: FUNNIEST COMMENT EVER
Call it Salami a la Adam.
DAMN.

7 pounder salamis. :macdevil:
Gimme a cervix in pain ANY day.
Ow.
Ow.
Ow.
Ow.
You get the picture.
Ow.
:tongue:

Last edited:

flaming june said:

Clip

OMG...i tried watching that movie last night..of course now it's totally corrupted for me.:lol: i laughed soo hard at that part, the neighbors probably thought i was insane!
......but then again, that's nothing new ! :crazy:

larrysgirl said:

OMG...i tried watching that movie last night..of course now it's totally corrupted for me.:lol: i laughed soo hard at that part, the neighbors probably thought i was insane!
......but then again, that's nothing new ! :crazy:

:lmao: I know, now all I can think of when I hear Mike singing that is Adam's huge willy. Not that that's a bad thing :wink: , but it's not appropriate to be thinking about that when you're watching a children's movie with your little cousins. :huh: I need :help: !!!

EyesMakeACircle said:
Bottom line: Bono was packing for a man of his built. Interpret that as you will.

Just as a point of reference- from the book Unforgettable Fire by Eamon Dunphy:

"Suddenly there was a great commotion behind them, buses and cars honking their horns, people stopped on the pavement, pointing aghast. Bono was standing in the middle of the road with his trousers and his underpants down around his ankles. Mooning it was called. He'd done it before in town. Never told anyone, just dropped 'em. Bang. Commotion. Now Fairview was in turmoil as he stood there, jumper clenched between his teeth. 'Pooh, pooh Georgie Higgins,' he muttered to himself. Two Dublin 'ol wans' stood pointing at his body. 'Jaysus, look at the size of it,' one exclaimed to the other. Bono waddled across the road toward them. 'Excuse me, could you tell me where Georgie Higgins lives?' Then he was back in the car and they fled in the direction of Pompous Holmes."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Baby Bono out mooning poor old ladies in the street... Made an impression on the oldies though... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:eeklaugh: :lmao:

Your avatar rules, EyesMakeACirlce! :drool:

Re: Re: Re: I'm going straight to hell thanks to Fishy

flaming june said:

:lmao: I know, now all I can think of when I hear Mike singing that is Adam's huge willy. Not that that's a bad thing :wink: , but it's not appropriate to be thinking about that when you're watching a children's movie with your little cousins. :huh: I need :help: !!!

we both need help! :wink: i was actually thinking of Larry's winkie...Adam's scares me!!!!:no:

Last edited:

larrysgirl said:

we both need help! :wink: i was actually thinking of Larry's winkie...Adam's scares me!!!!:no:

Adam's is not that scary, until it comes to mind that he's not even excited on that pic. :ohmy:

flaming june said:

Adam's is not that scary, until it comes to mind that he's not even excited on that pic. :ohmy:

THAT'S precisely what's scary about it..good lord! it's a little too much for me...:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom