Oher Pleba References....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Not only is Adam invading my dreams now -but I'm being influenced in other ways.

I am repeatedly finding myself saying "feck" and "bah"...

I am constantly watching Bono's hands and where they are...

I told my brother to FOAD the other day -lol.

Anyone else have things like this happening too?

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

I was talking to a friend yesterday and said "lol" about 3 times. bah! Too much computer time!!
smile.gif

I also say 'bah' all the time too.
smile.gif
*brainwashed*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

This is off topic -- but ooo I just made my 500th post. *fiesta* That's sad. I've only been here a month and a half.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

I say "feck", "shite", and "arse" all of the time now.

I've used "FOAD" a couple of times actually too. *lol*

Glad to see I'm not the only one! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

-Adam "invasions"

-"Feck" and "FOAD" are a regular part of my vocabulary

-I tell my friends funny stuff from the forum, stuff they don't get.

-I bring a "drool cup" with me each time I use the computer-even if it's at work. heh heh

Some things you just can't explain...
nixweiss.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

OMG, I'm so glad I'm not the ONLY ONE!!
biggrin.gif

I find myself using 'fek', 'shite' and arse' msyelf, and crack myself up...they just don't seem quite as 'naughty' as the real words, nowhatimean?? It's even funnier if I drop one of those words into conversation with my British VP! He's like "wtf..??" hehehe...

And Mona...500 posts and you've only been here a fekkin month?? OY VEY, girl!! Guess we don't need to ask you where you spend ALL your free time! Holy SHITE!
biggrin.gif
LOL!!

I think we need crazy Maddie to lay some new wacky Brit terminology on us...heh...

disco...aka miz potty mouth *smacks self in face*

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I say "feck", "shite", and "arse" all of the time now.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
This is off topic -- but ooo I just made my 500th post. *fiesta* That's sad. I've only been here a month and a half.
biggrin.gif

<------------
nut.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

-April

LOL, yeah I talk to my mom about funny things in the forum. I'm like "and then Disco said this so I wrote that!!", and I burst out laughing. My poor mom just nods and smiles. I wish he whole world was PLEBA conscious and we were the stars.
Blue

------------------
A U2 Haiku:
Bono sings loud at me
Many lights reflect off shades
Prance! Stocky man, prance!
- Blueeyes

biggrin.gif
yeah, i now find myself describing creative things as "arty" in an irish accent. i also say "bloody" and "arse" in irish accents. and i say lol all the time.
wink.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by Discoteque:

And Mona...500 posts and you've only been here a fekkin month?? OY VEY, girl!! Guess we don't need to ask you where you spend ALL your free time! Holy SHITE!
biggrin.gif
LOL!!
hey!! Month AND A HALF.
biggrin.gif
I go back to school 2morrow, so maybe I'll cut back *withdrawl*

Like others, I told friends about the thread about Bono's pants and about LarryLand and Bluey's BonoSox, and they don't get it. *sad*

Mona: ...and he says, that's not McPhisto, that's my wife! BWAA-HAAHAA!!!

*crickets*
*tumbleweed*

Mom: Bono? No, it's pronounced Bow-no.
Mona: What?
Mom: Sonny Bono?
Mona: No!!

Mona: Larry larry larry
everyone: who?!

*grunt*
bah!

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL, Mona....poor girl, do your friends/family ever say to you, "I feel like I'm 'Stuck in a U2 Moment' and I can't get out of it?"
roflmao.gif

------------------

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
LOL, Mona....poor girl, do your friends/family ever say to you, "I feel like I'm 'Stuck in a U2 Moment' and I can't get out of it?"
roflmao.gif

lol, only in the car when I press all the buttons in record time yelling 'play the song! PLAY THE SONG!' I wait for 'Stuck' to come on *obsessively*

Mom: give me your ebay password. I don't want you wasting your money on more U2 stuff
Mona: d'oh!

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL, Mona!!

My mom has wanted my ebay password for awhile now.
biggrin.gif

For a few weeks there she was like, "Oh, let me guess what THIS package is....you don't even have to tell me..." *April's impression of her mom when she comes home to find more U2-related packages in the mail*
rolleyes.gif
lol

------------------

-April

Back
Top Bottom