oh, the pain! (those of the male sex beware...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to my first gynecology appointment two days ago... the doctor told me that maybe i have endometriosis ( i couldn't find the translation..) . If I don't get treatment I would get sterile (to be honest that doesn't bother me ) or worse :( ...

my mom joined me :yikes: and i had to lie in front of her when the doctor asked me about my sex life :reject: .... then, when the doctor was alone with me, she asked me again and i told her the truth. I felt very embarrased.

I'm afraid cuz i will have an explorative surgery, with total anestesia and a camera inside my belly, that really scares me.

muggsy :hug:

one of my best buds has endometriosis. it's been quite the ordeal for her. but, happily, she had the surgery and has been feeling a million times better.

hope everything turns out okay for you.

Ah come on, paps are uncomfortable, only because someone is getting 'intimate' in the regions where, face it, you really don't want anyone getting into, while the lights are on and that is a complete stranger. But once it's over, and you're out of there, it's a relief.
I also have endometriosis, and it's a pain in the ass. I didn't opt for surgery though, because after a few years there's a chance of getting the endometriosis back.
I tried the waxing at home kit, and I tore off a piece of my skin on my leg- kinda ouch but I just got back from Miami so my skin was actually sunburned and it just took the burned skin off. I quickly put it away and wasn't going to risk any more parts of skin off.
I am going to go wax my arms, legs, and bikini region before I head to Mexico next month though. I don't look forward to it, but I've heard that it is much better than shaving and once you wax, you don't look back. Hahah.

Ah come on, paps are uncomfortable, only because someone is getting 'intimate' in the regions where, face it, you really don't want anyone getting into, while the lights are on and that is a complete stranger. But once it's over, and you're out of there, it's a relief.
I don't really have a problem with the stranger messing around down there thing. Pap smears are uncomfortable for me because they HURT. Not to scare anyone who hasn't ever had one, I think I'm an exception there.
the cold instruments thing never bothered me

and whoever mentioned saddles, I have discovered that cramps + horseback riding class = no fun

Kristie said:

I don't really have a problem with the stranger messing around down there thing.

See, i'm not really shy about that, but when I had my Dr. appointment, he told me I wasn't having one, then the nurse said I was and I was a little weirded out b/c I've known my Dr. and his family since I was born (outside of the fact that he's my Dr.). When I have a pap smear, I'd prefer a complete (female) stranger!

Question: I went on the pill a month ago. I started taking the sugar pills 3 days ago and still no sign of my period. I felt a bit crampy on my last days of the regular pills, but had no bleeding or the more severe cramps and headaches like before. If I totally miss my period, should I be worried? Or does it take a few months to sort out?

liv, i have been a thursday girl since i was *blessed* with my womanhood. not even the pill changed that--i started my pills on the sunday and ususally got my period the thursday of the sugar pill week.

i'm sure everything's fine, so don't worry too much. it does take a couple of months for your body to adjust to the pill, so things might be a little wacky for the first bit.

Back
Top Bottom