Oh PLEASE who was it here amongst u lot who said.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
......that they found Bono's eyes terrifying in the video 'I Will Follow'

please, where are u.....
biggrin.gif

Im not angry or anyting, but now everytime I watch that vid.......my sides are split sore from laughin so hard remembering it being said.......it was meant in good humour of course....but now....I seriously cant stop laughin!!!!!!!!.....
rotfl.gif

biggrin.gif

I think his eyes are just beautiful in that video. He is very cute and sexy and I see nothing funny about it, only hotness. Yum!

Originally posted by mad1:
Im not angry or anyting, but now everytime I watch that vid.......my sides are split sore from laughin so hard remembering it being said.......it was meant in good humour of course....but now....I seriously cant stop laughin!!!!!!!!.....
rotfl.gif

biggrin.gif

ROFL! Maddie, I know what you mean! When they get those close-ups and his eyes are wide-open...bwahahahahaah! so much cuteness!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

*does i will follow dance*

*clumsiness insues...*

*gets ice pack for head*

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

i can't remember who it was...*dons her detective cap* it might have been u2kitten?! i dunno...
imo i think its funny/cute because of the boyish innocence they had
smile.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

hehehe...Those eyes...Yep, scary, but in a sexy way! I find that whole video rather terrifying, actually, but endearing! They're so cute!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by wertsie:
scary, but in a sexy way!

HAHAHA!

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

he probably saw a pleba girl from the future running at him madly...

i make no sense...ignore me and go on with your normal business...

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
he probably saw a pleba girl from the future running at him madly...

i make no sense...ignore me and go on with your normal business...

You know...I'm thinking about how he looked in that video, picturing it in my mind. I think I finally have a way to describe it: he looks like a deer caught in the headlights! Totally!

------------------

You know...I'm thinking about how he looked in that video, picturing it in my mind. I think I finally have a way to describe it: he looks like a deer caught in the headlights! Totally!

Bwahahaha! Deer in the headlights!
icon27.gif

*story time*
There was this girl on our gymnastics team last year (she graduated, thank the LORD) who got the deer in the headlights look whenever she did a floor routine. It was greatly amusing...
*looks around*
*shuts up 'cause it's not funny to anyone else*

------------------
I am so smart, S-M-R-T...

Heilige Vervielv?ltigungsapparat Fliedermausman!

Originally posted by Ultraviolet Light:
icon27.gif

*story time*
There was this girl on our gymnastics team last year (she graduated, thank the LORD) who got the deer in the headlights look whenever she did a floor routine. It was greatly amusing...
*looks around*

Wow! Seems like I see more people from Michigan on here every day!

hehe...We're laughing with you. At least, I am, cos it's fun!

------------------

Originally posted by Ultraviolet Light:
icon27.gif

*story time*
*looks around*

yeah, but she was also real annoying, and smelled real bad. our coaches only agreed to coach if she wasn't on the team...oops...surprise! and she liked slutney beers (don't EVEN get me started...)

------------------

yeah, but she was also real annoying, and smelled real bad. our coaches only agreed to coach if she wasn't on the team...oops...surprise! and she liked slutney beers (don't EVEN get me started...)

hehe...Now I have a story!!!

In my PR (Public Relations) class last semester, my prof was a big U2 fan. He mentioned them like every other class period. One day he was making some sort of good to bad comparison (don't remember what it paralleled!) and he said U2 to Britney Spears. Then he asked if anybody in the class liked Britney. One girl raised her hand. Poor child!

------------------

Then he asked if anybody in the class liked Britney. One girl raised her hand. Poor child!

for shame...in calculus, someone had left a picture of slutney out. i asked my teacher if i could burn it, but he just gave me a weird look. so i made him tear it up.

tis all

------------------

for shame...in calculus, someone had left a picture of slutney out. i asked my teacher if i could burn it, but he just gave me a weird look. so i made him tear it up.

tis all

hahaha...That's PRICELESS!

Well...one time I was riding with my best friend and we were leaving Wallmart and I was flipping through this magazine I bought when I came to an ad with Britney in it and she was wearing her usual slutty attire and I let out this really loud scream and my best friend looks at me like I'm nuts, then I showed her the picture and we both started laughing.

Ahem...Yeah, but back to U2...I heard that Britney has a crush on Adam!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom