Oh. My. God!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
"And I’ve just been asleep in bed
And I woke up and I thought
There’s something I meant to do today
And I think it was you"

:drool:

DEAR SWEET LORD....!!! I can't stop listening to it. All the while remembering this:

ljhao

Quick, someone tell me I'm not the only one.

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0D15AEBC85C1346A80BB54323BC15E6A ( In case you have no idea what I'm talking bout)

that is one of my all time fave pictures :combust:

Holy :censored: I just listened! What is that from!!! I will not be sleeping through the night tonight :faint:

Last edited:
Stars.... I totally ignored this post in EYKIW (I automatically assumed it was something else just by reading the title)...
But I just downloaded the clip, and I have to say a huge thank you. If it wasn't for you making this post, I may never have got to hear Bono's "I just woke up" voice. It's adorable.

Thanks!

one4u2 said:
that is one of my all time fave pictures :combust:

Holy :censored: I just listened! What is that from!!! I will not be sleeping through the night tonight :faint:

It's from last weekend when Bono called the 'Into the Heart' gathering...thingy!

Lucy3011 said:

It's from last weekend when Bono called the 'Into the Heart' gathering...thingy!

WHAT?! I live on this forum howcome I didn't know about that?? Hits play again......

Lucy3011 said:

WHAT?! I live on this forum howcome I didn't know about that?? Hits play again......

Who was he calling? :reject:

Sorry guys double post! It won't let me delete ??

Last edited:
Well, as you can hear from the first message he addresses "Kim"....but I think he was leaving messages for all the people at the gathering...

I have no idea what I'm on about though.:wink:

Nerfherder said:
That phone call was fantastic. Is it sad that I've listened to it about 20+ times over so far...? *G*

I hope not...cause I've been doing it too! That one quote I posted.....:faint: OH MY GOD...that's like a dream come true...

You're welcome Lucy....I thought of my PLEBA girls the second I heard it. Well....maybe after I deeply thought about what Bono purred into the phone and regained consciousness! :wink:

Lucy3011 said:
Well, as you can hear from the first message he addresses "Kim"....but I think he was leaving messages for all the people at the gathering...

I have no idea what I'm on about though.:wink:

WHO IS KIM?? SHE IS MY HERO!

One4U2.,....take a deep breath! You'll make it-- just breathe.....! :wink:

Bono had arranged to play a recording for the people that went to Into The Heart gathering that was in Toronto. The first message he was calling 'cause, from what it seems, he almost forgot....and the second message was for everyone. (sidenote: MacPhisto is back--after all these years!)

**Inhale; Exhale** Stars keep that snippet under lock and key forever! I'm not home I can't save it..

Passes out :faint:

:heart: MAC :heart:

I think it's incredibly cute the way he has seemingly forgotten all about it, gone to bed, then woken up in the middle of the night and gone "oh shit!", before stumbling bleary-eyed towards the phone and making the call.

Well, thats the image I have in my head anyway!

Don't worry, love! I will glady repost it for you later if you want!

I think there will be a mass rash of PLEBAns exploding all around the world after hearing this....it's going to be a huge mess. :combust:

Can't. Stop. Listening. :drool:

**Hits Play** x 50

OMG What's that 2nd message!!! I keep replaying the first one didn't hear the 2nd! **Slaps self** That's not him in the 2nd one, no way :lol:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
MacPhisto is back--after all these years!

I actually think that there's a new Bono's Alter Ego nowadays. And it's not Mac. I think this is a very new one, or at least one that I haven't seen before.
And this Evil Bono certainly is my favourite (I could tell you why but I think you can get it).
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom