Oh. My. God!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you darlin'!

After listening to that message, I'm feeling that "after-sex" thing!
Amazing the power Bono has over us! Just listen to him!

I'm convinced that the first is him because it sounds so much like him in the Sightings of Bono DVD, but the second one is way out there and kind of creepy and doesn't have the same patterns as the first. Who knows:eyebrow:
Makes me think of the Q article when he says,"I can look like a rock star. But I can also look like a pudgy politician. Or a darts player. It's always sexy on the inside, though." I think the phone call proves the last part!:drool:

Last edited:
I just discovered how much more delicious this recording sounds when I plug headphones into my computer speakers & listen to it that way.... :ohmy: :reject:

And I admit the whole "...there was something I meant to do today and I think it was you" is just too cutely HOT, but what really turns my crank is the sleepy little "...(yawn) Boy! I'm talking in my sleep here". That just melts me into a puddle! :drool: Considering the time of call (per the transcript), it was a little after 8pm EST, which means, what? - it was 1 o'clock in the morning in Dublin, right?
Poor B suddenly woke up to remember he'd forgotten to make a call and was trying to set things right. :cute:
Guess those stories about him losing/forgetting things aren't going to end anytime soon, are they??? :)

BluRmGrl said:
I just discovered how much more delicious this recording sounds when I plug headphones into my computer speakers & listen to it that way.... :ohmy: :reject:

And I admit the whole "...there was something I meant to do today and I think it was you" is just too cutely HOT, but what really turns my crank is the sleepy little "...(yawn) Boy! I'm talking in my sleep here". That just melts me into a puddle! :drool: Considering the time of call (per the transcript), it was a little after 8pm EST, which means, what? - it was 1 o'clock in the morning in Dublin, right?
Poor B suddenly woke up to remember he'd forgotten to make a call and was trying to set things right. :cute:
Guess those stories about him losing/forgetting things aren't going to end anytime soon, are they??? :)

Yeah Ive heard soo many times that last night when I went to sleep it was still playing in my head!!! That sleepy sexy voice:drool: ..I was hoping that I would at least dream of him last night but didnt happen...guess I going to have to keep listening and let it penetrate into my dreams...

*I said penetrate:reject: *

Can someone repost it for Sweetie please! I'm not at my home computer....

Breathe, sweetie, breathe! We'll get you plugged back in to the orgasmatron....don't worry,love.

Edited to say: :ohmy: Sweetie, you're from Mass? What part?

I'll send you an MP3 on disc if you can't get your home computer to cooperate! You just GOTTA hear this.

I miss New England....used to live in RI but was ALWAYS in Boston. I hope to go there for this tour, maybe we'll get together and collectively woo Bono! :yes:

starsgoblue said:
Yes, I would love to come out and play "Stalk Bono" with you!! :hyper: [/B]

:hyper: :wave: Ooh Ooh Ooh!!! - I'm in NC, but I SOOOOO want to see them in Boston this coming year. Count me in on the stalking, too - pleeeeeaaassseee?!?!?!? (Matter of fact, if you check out my Profile, you'll see that stalking is an art that I aspire to!) :lol:

And sweetie - when you do get to hear the "Bono message"??? - be sure to have someone around who knows CPR..... you're gonna' need it. :censored: :D

Last edited:
Dark brown hair dye.....Check

Shoes that don't make one taller than 5"7'...Check

Extra sharpie marker....Check

Item to be signed....Check

Chapstick for soft invitingly kissable lips....Check

$ to bribe hotel doormen, security, etc.....Check

Willingness to make an ass out of oneself to acheive the ultimate dream of contact with Bono: Priceless

starsgoblue said:
Willingness to make an ass out of oneself to acheive the ultimate dream of contact with Bono: Priceless

Gee - I think you just summed up my entire reason for being in a single sentence.... :lmao:

BluRmGrl said:

:hyper: :wave: Ooh Ooh Ooh!!! - I'm in NC, but I SOOOOO want to see them in Boston this coming year. Count me in on the stalking, too - pleeeeeaaassseee?!?!?!? (Matter of fact, if you check out my Profile, you'll see that stalking is an art that I aspire to!) :lol:

And sweetie - when you do get to hear the "Bono message"??? - be sure to have someone around who knows CPR..... you're gonna' need it. :censored: :D

Perfect!!! The more the merryier. We'll need someone who knows the fine art of stalking. :)

I can't wait to hear it! His voice gives me the shivers.

starsgoblue said:
Dark brown hair dye.....Check

Shoes that don't make one taller than 5"7'...Check

Extra sharpie marker....Check

Item to be signed....Check

Chapstick for soft invitingly kissable lips....Check

$ to bribe hotel doormen, security, etc.....Check

Love checklists!!
I think I can handle this list. I have dark brown hair and I'm 5'1" :)

Hmmm...define making an ass out of oneself?

Well I'm 5'6 1/2 barefoot, but my hubby's only about 5'6" (like B!) so I'm USED to looking shorter!!!! I can stoop more if I need to!!
:hyper: :crazy:

(Is it RIGHT for a 33 yr-old married woman to be this spazzed out about a man who would most likely take out a restraining order against her for fear of his personal safety??????????) :evil: :lmao:

Don't misunderstand - I don't want to hurt him or anything - I just want to lock him up & keep him all to myself!!! :ohmy: Is that so wrong? :lol:

BluRmGrl said:
(Is it RIGHT for a 33 yr-old married woman to be this spazzed out about a man who would most likely take out a restraining order against her for fear of his personal safety??????????) :evil: :lmao:

Don't misunderstand - I don't want to hurt him or anything - I just want to lock him up & keep him all to myself!!! :ohmy: Is that so wrong? :lol:

Nope..not wrong at all. :reject:

Hee hee hee..... now I've got it saved at work so I can listen to it here, too!!! OMG - U2's gonna' end up getting me fired. :lmao:

Oh well - more time to follow their every move! :up:

BluRmGrl said:
Well I'm 5'6 1/2 barefoot, but my hubby's only about 5'6" (like B!) so I'm USED to looking shorter!!!! I can stoop more if I need to!!
:hyper: :crazy:
:laugh:

[color=dark red]I think Bono only worries :crazy: a lil' about other men being taller than him. Well at least that's what I tell myself since I'm 5'9 :D His harem of super models have to be taller than 5'9, right? (Now you're all thinking but they're gorgeous, that's why he doesn't care! Well I've seen pics of some of us and met a few in person we aren't a bad looking bunch ya know!) I've dated handsome fellas who were 5'6 and they loved having a tall gal on their arm. Plus Bono just :heart:'s women in general :flirt: God Bless Him! [/color]

Back
Top Bottom