OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
LOOK AT ADAMS CHIN!! GOOD LORD! LEARN HOW TO DRAW!! AT LEAST THE PERSON SPARED LARRY!

u2mes.jpg

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 03-23-2002).]

oh dear...
Bono's chin looks like an arse...

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Bono's chin looks like testicles!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roflmao!

Youre right, that is ugly! Edge isnt too bad, fortunately.

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

Originally posted by MacPhooey:
Bono's chin looks like testicles!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roflmao!

Youre right, that is ugly! Edge isnt too bad, fortunately.

SO DOES ADAM's CHIN!!!!

------------------

Well, i guess Edge is the only one who keeps his balls in the right place! LMFAO!

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

That drawing is unbelievably ugly..

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by MacPhooey:
Well, i guess Edge is the only one who keeps his balls in the right place! LMFAO!

LMFAO!

------------------

WTF is up with Adam and Bono's little goatee things!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SCARY!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Originally posted by madamc:
LOOK AT ADAMS CHIN!! GOOD LORD! LEARN HOW TO DRAW!! AT LEAST THE PERSON SPARED LARRY!

u2mes.jpg

Well, it's not exactly the best artwork of U2, now is it.
tongue.gif
It's a caricature (yes, you all knew that, don't mash me about it :p), so it's all style (aka: you can sorta get away with the evil of drawing them that way
tongue.gif
), but this artist can probably draw them quite well if he or she desired to. The coloring's really good.
smile.gif

I do agree with ya though, Bono's chin does look like a bum (Adam's...I won't say :eek : ), but it's all style, however weird it may look. Edge's cute though!
biggrin.gif

Aaaand, i'll just hush now. *steps out of art museum mode*
tongue.gif
Oh, and umm...how many faces am I limited to using in a post? I'm really used to doing a lot of faces, it softens my messages so to speak so I won't get misinterpreted and stuff. :p

...now, wheeeere's Larry...

------------------

~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B
wink.gif

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA.

"I must be allowed to be as I am." ~ Agnetha F?ktskog, ABBA.

"It was a pretty special couple of years. I mean it was a pretty mad couple of years where reality and fantasy and everything got kinda mixed up big time." ~ Adam, describing the atmosphere of the ZooTV tour, 1993.

[This message has been edited by MyFriendMadeMeDoItBono (edited 03-23-2002).]

...aaand the eek face hates me. Darn thing won't show. *smites her computer*
tongue.gif

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B;)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA.

"It was a pretty special couple of years. I mean it was a pretty mad couple of years where reality and fantasy and everything got kinda mixed up big time." ~ Adam, describing the atmosphere of the ZooTV tour, 1993.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Larry prolly sued to keep that person from drawing his private parts in the wrong place!
redface.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Larry prolly sued to keep that person from drawing his private parts in the wrong place!
redface.gif

LMFAO!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

notice there is no Larry....that being a GOOD thing
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

Edge looks like Bob Dylan.

You know......the new catcher mitt face Bob Dylan.

Listen~ I got nothin against the guy. Music is beautiful feckin' top, but he's honestly not good lookin.

I hope this doesn't jinx my music career....

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn~

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

eek.gif
I won't say ANYTHING except... where on earth did you find this ?!?? It's so scary...
redface.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Originally posted by littleheartsuitcase:
eek.gif
I won't say ANYTHING except... where on earth did you find this ?!?? It's so scary...
redface.gif

I found it at enjoyu2.com

------------------

Originally posted by madamc:
I found it at enjoyu2.com

ENJOY????!!!!

I don't THINK SO!

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by littleheartsuitcase:
eek.gif
redface.gif

A-HAH! I knew you'd come out of hiding sometime.
tongue.gif

Uhh. Yeah.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B;)

Originally posted by hippyactress:
ENJOY????!!!!

I don't THINK SO!

my thoughts exactly

------------------

lmao..edge looks like he hasn't had proper sleep in awhile
frown.gif

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show

u2er@u2email.com

im scared thats creepy usely drawling like that arent so bad, that one makes bonos chin look like two halfs, its freaky and his eyes look beety! and their noses ar ehumogus, who drew that!? SOmeone pleae hide me im scared, they look like they are aobut to do just about amything

Back
Top Bottom