......oh my......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
You know this pic already, it is one of olive's site, but I just couldn't help but post it..... :drool: I think this picture deserves its own thread............. :drool:

BonoCorbijn1.jpg

What about a Bono thready???? :sexywink: It's still so long till Wednesday...... :D

Hey, I'm always game for Bono threads, I don't care which day of the week it is.....uh, what a pic!!! Love it!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :mac:

*THUD*

verte76 said:
Hey, I'm always game for Bono threads, I don't care which day of the week it is.....
Same attitude as me. :mac:

Another Bono pic I haven't seen before......and this isn't Bono's hand fondling his face.....Bono, Bono, Bono :tsk:.....

AB_bono_white.jpg

FallingStar said:
You know this pic already, it is one of olive's site, but I just couldn't help but post it..... :drool: I think this picture deserves its own thread............. :drool:

BonoCorbijn1.jpg

What about a Bono thready???? :sexywink: It's still so long till Wednesday...... :D

Yum, that belongs on the cleavage thread! JT Bono with cleavage, well barechested! Hot! :drool:

FallingStar said:

Same attitude as me. :mac:

Another Bono pic I haven't seen before......and this isn't Bono's hand fondling his face.....Bono, Bono, Bono :tsk:.....

AB_bono_white.jpg

:drool:

Oooo, this one's hot. If you rotate it, it looks like he's lying on the floor! Sort of like this:

334%3B737923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C75%3A9356ot1lsi

FallingStar said:

BonoCorbijn1.jpg

I recognize this pic!!!! :heart: It's an Anton Corbijn pic, I have a photographic poster of it in my bedroom :drool:

Ashley said:

I just love Bono with long hair, be it regular or a mullet. He's the only male that's allowed to have one in my 'humble' opinion. :)

AMEN SISTAH!!!

me lurves the Bono-froof :heart::heart::heart:

334%3B7%3B3523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C77%3A4442ot1lsi

334%3B7%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399375%3C49nu0mrj

Last edited:
I LOVE Bono in long hair, and I love mullets! But it's not an exception just for him. Sure he looks better with long hair, but I like every guy better with long hair. I really don't like short hair at all, on Bono or anyone. It's okay, most guys like girls with long hair better too! :D

"Something's wrong, it's like a pretty girl with short hair!"- Hank Hill quote

IMO long hair is always better! :)

Back
Top Bottom