Oh It's Pandemonium in here I tell you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Ah ha made you look!
biggrin.gif

My daughter was asking me what music I used to listen to and it got me to thinking about all the concerts I've been to and music I liked at the time.

Then it hit me. See if you can figure it out.
ddybSimike2.jpg

oh that one deserves another
ddybBLITZTOC.jpg
"]http://www.ddyb.com/images/ddybBLITZTOC.jpg[/img][/url]
10.jpg

rushst_era3.jpg

this would be the king
gall2_01.jpg

8321.jpg

oh I could just go on and on - and I just may. I'm sure you all know me too well but enjoy anyway
smile.gif
I'm sure I'll continue this homage

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 12-07-2001).]

LOL when I saw the name of your thread I thought you were making a statement about the slowness of this forum
wink.gif
Hey, I liked those 80's guys too, keep posting! Wait until Khanda Rhodes sees this, she always posts stuff like that!
biggrin.gif

Holy Mullets Batman! I love Bono's Mullet Phase ... it was adorable.

Musical Mullets: http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/southbank/pottery/3/musicindex1.html

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Mullets rule!! Mullets are beautiful!! They beat the hell outa the skinhead look for sure!!

icelady, I'm thinkin you have a little thang for BIG HAIR!!! OMG, those were a scream. The 80s...where everything was BIGGER and better, including hair. Rod Stewart looks like he stuck his finger in a socket in that one!
biggrin.gif
smhair2.gif

Originally posted by icelady:
Ah ha made you look!
biggrin.gif

My daughter was asking me what music I used to listen to and it got me to thinking about all the concerts I've been to and music I liked at the time.

Then it hit me. See if you can figure it out.
ddybSimike2.jpg

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 12-07-2001).]

Wow! you saw the original Duran lineup Icelady?!?! You are very lucky if you did. As with the early U2 shows, my parents thought I was too young to be going to shows!!
If all goes as planned, I may get to see them in the reunion tour next year! *keeps fingers crossed*

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Hmmmm...mullets...I think the only mullet I've ever loved has been Bono's. They seem to look retareded on everyone else....well, except the king: Rod Stewart.

It's mullet mania in here!
All hail the powerful mullet!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

BONO: I think you pull it.
HIPPYACTRESS: !!
BONO: Or push it.
BONO: Just....feckin? twist it, I guess. I don't know. I WANT MORE!!
HIPPYACTRESS: *passes out*
BONO: NURSE!!! *rings bell* I did it again!

Originally posted by icelady:
See I told you you knew me too well! I have so many more I must post them so here they come!

Long Live the Mullett!!!

tuf_gallery_6.jpg

Two mullets for the price of one!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Wow! you saw the original Duran lineup Icelady?!?! You are very lucky if you did. As with the early U2 shows, my parents thought I was too young to be going to shows!!
If all goes as planned, I may get to see them in the reunion tour next year! *keeps fingers crossed*

shhh don't tell anyone - noone is supposed to know that!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
icelady, I'm thinkin you have a little thang for BIG HAIR!!! OMG, those were a scream. The 80s...where everything was BIGGER and better, including hair. Rod Stewart looks like he stuck his finger in a socket in that one!
biggrin.gif
smhair2.gif

Hey babeeee those were the days my friend. And those those who doth protest the mullet must realize that around that time there was alot of hair and alot of beauty. Rod was and is the king of the mullet thought I have to say - he looks marvelous
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ahhh the original duran line up!!! i can't wait for the rumoured reunion tour. i am SO there...i have the raddest old school duran shirt that i glitterized, it is way cool. simon lebon's voice is so sexy. ok i need to stop now LOL

next best reunion after duran duran... new kids on the block LOL still waiting for that one since my mom wouldn't take me to see them back in the day.

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Back
Top Bottom