Oh girls! Please cheer me up...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
I feel so depressed right now, I might just cry
frown.gif

I'm starting to hate my job. I mean: I work hard, I strive all the time to do a great job and in no time. But now I see the company doesn't care about your compromise, they only want you to work your ass as hard as you can. If you could only see all the damn work I have to do MYSELF today, you would be frightened, very frightened...
eek.gif

I'm considering quiting this fecking job. Meanwhile, to survive this moment, I would Love if you could post some Bono young piccies

Thank you girls!
smile.gif

------------------
Dilbert: Is there more to life than just working?
Dogbert: Yes, there's also the complaining about work, the nightly periods of unconsciousness and sweet, sweet death.
Dilbert: Maybe I should have kids.
Dogbert: To share the joy? ...

awww, Ana...sorry to hear it...Ijust LOST my job of 10 years last week, so I can sort of relate...try to hang in there!
frown.gif
*hugs*

here, let Bono make you a nice cuppa tea, love:
sf88793.jpg

let him sing you a song..minus the shirt too!
o080806.jpg

maybe just staring into those beautiful blue eyes:
Tp67088.jpg

or maybe a little dancing in the undies is just the ticket!
LZ97185.jpg

disco

I'm sorry, never learned how to post pics because I'm lazy. But I hope that everything goes OK with you...if it means quitting your job...perhaps that is the best option, even if it's crappy. We're here for you!

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Awww, Ana, I've been through rough times too. They always get better, remember that.

bono_026.jpg

Bono: I love you Ana! Remember to try your best and be happy! Peace!

PLEBA venters unite!!!!!! Good luck with everything! Every little thing's gonna be alright
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
Awwwwwww... Ana, no llores y mejor piensa que las cosas van a mejorar... si puedes cambia de trabajo... no se en que empresa trabajes pero me imagino que si ha de ser muy duro...
Solo imagina que si viene U2 a Mexico tu tendras dinero
tongue.gif

Gracias, Wynter!
Creo que tengo que hacerlo pronto. Ya estoy cansada de lo mismo: Que me van a subir el sueldo, que todo va a mejorar...

Pamplinas! Y adem?s de todo eso tengo que soportar un ruido espantoso. Ya les mande un e mail a las personas correspondientes y nada. Ya estoy viendo la posibilidad de comunicarme con la Secretaria de Trabajo, para que les den una buena jalada de orejas a estos malditos!!!!
GRRR
mad.gif

Y ojala que U2 venga a Mexico!!
?Sabias que tal vez esten en Monterrey???
eek.gif

Espero que si Que emoci?n!!!
biggrin.gif

To all the non-spanish speakers:

Ty for the support gals. Hope tomorrow I can work things out, or say Hell-Bye to this crappy company
mad.gif

Thanks Disco for the first pic. I've never seen it
smile.gif

Hugs and regards to all of you

You're the greatest!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Dilbert: Is there more to life than just working?
Dogbert: Yes, there's also the complaining about work, the nightly periods of unconsciousness and sweet, sweet death.
Dilbert: Maybe I should have kids.
Dogbert: To share the joy? ...

(((hug)))

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
Encontre algo de eso aqui www.u2tours.com/rumors/

Yo vivo en Guadalajara.. asi que si es en Monterrey o en el D.F. me queda casi igual de loejos..
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Winter Halcyon (edited 10-16-2001).]

Eso no importar?a (para m?)
yo vivo en Tijuana y creeeme que har?a lo que pudiera para estar en el concierto, claro si es que en verdad lo hay
smile.gif

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

Life is just one great big onion sometimes ...hang in there have faith things will get better and if they don't tell your employer's to go to hell and walk outta that door sista!

Originally posted by The Riddler:
Life is just one great big onion sometimes ...hang in there have faith things will get better and if they don't tell your employer's to go to hell and walk outta that door sista!

Tks, Riddler!
I believe tomorrow I'll start to look for another job

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

Back
Top Bottom