oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW...you are the One!!!
You even talked with mcGuiness!!!
Geszzz...I would freeze...!

Really nice experience!!! I'd give you the sky just to have been there with you!!! :)

I just saw your Snapfish, Emilie...

WAUH - Dallas and Adam sure is looking good!!! :yes:

... And you got to talk with Paul McG :up: - I hope things are going well with your buissness :yes:

emilie :hug:, you are a hero of mine (like Bono would say :wink:) :bow:

can't wait to meet you on thursday :yes:, this will be the time of my life :hyper: :heart:

we went to bed, with nice dreams :love: and on friday morning, we went to an internet caf?, from where i let u know about what was going on here! (i have credit now, i will be able to text Julie :hug: ) and then, about 11.30am, we went to the Clarence to have lunch! we had chips and cokes :wink: and there, THE THING HAPPENED!! i can't tell u, but :hyper: for me it is really important!!! and this is because of Adam, he is my ANGEL, adam is soooo here for me, HE IS THE NICEST PERSON ON EARTH :yes: :hug: :heart: adam thank you!!!!

before going back to the studios, i bought him flowers :coocoo: and we went back there at 1pm... no fans yet.. only mc guiness' car parked in front of the bench. when he came out, he talked to me again, he just said 2 sentences but this time i could not answer i was sooo in shock with what happened just before thanks to adam...

at 2, adam arrived, he passed and waved again!! then larry passed, window opened, sunglasses, well, LARRY :combust: and finally edge arrived!!

3 more fans arrived then... we heard music again and again :up: a new song was being created that day!!

Last edited:
geez :sad: i am so sad right now... my boyfriend just doesn't want me to come back to dublin in september... well he wants to, but he is trying to find reasons for me to stay with him... "it is gonna be hard blahblahblah" i hate that, i hate to see the people i love suffering because of me :sad:

miss-U2 said:
THE THING HAPPENED!! i can't tell u, but :hyper: for me it is really important!!! and this is because of Adam, he is my ANGEL, adam is soooo here for me, HE IS THE NICEST PERSON ON EARTH :yes: :hug: :heart: adam thank you!!!!

before going back to the studios, i bought him flowers :coocoo: and we went back there at 1pm...

:hug: Adam :hug:

What a truely wonderful person he is... :yes:

miss-U2 said:
THE THING HAPPENED!! i can't tell u, but :hyper: for me it is really important!!! and this is because of Adam, he is my ANGEL, adam is soooo here for me, HE IS THE NICEST PERSON ON EARTH :yes: :hug: :heart: adam thank you!!!!

It's like heaven answered our prayers and send us Adam :bow: :hug: :yes:!!!!!!

Thanks again, :hug: Emilie :hug:, for everything you do. You're one of the nicest persons living on this planet!!! :heart:

so anyway, let's finish that story first :lol:

they worked all the day very hard!!

we wanted to live at 6.15 to catch the last bus to galway. but we still had the flowers and i had some more stuff to get signed by edge (cos bono was not here)...

so, at 5.30, we went at the door and rang :reject: a woman opened the door:

Me: "sorry, i would like to drop some flowers for adam clayton."
her: "okay, nor problem"

and that was it!! i did that cos sam was not here, he left earlier in the day!! cos sam would never had opened the door :no:

but at 6pm, the garage opened, adam was leaving, he opened his window and stopped at the bench, and just looked at me and did that :up: and said "thanx Emilie" and i kept shouting "adam, thanx a million"
a fan went to the car and told him something and then adam looked at me again ( we keep doing that, looking at each other, withouth particularly saying anything :crazy: ) he said "good luck" i thanked him again, he waved, looked at me, kept smiling, and he drove home for the week-end :hug:

edge was still playing, so we left as we could not stay longer :reject:

but i am going back to dublin on sunday evening... i will go to the studios on monday afternoon... then i am going back to galway, and finally back to dublin from thursday to tuesday :hyper:
so lots of stuff are gonna happen, i didnot forget the people who sent me stuff and that i still havenot deliver, i am gonna do it during the days which are coming... and bono will be there at the end of next week so :wink: keep checking here!!

Edited to say: Okay, so I'm very stupid and apparently can't read a simple English sentence :banghead: :lmao:

Last edited:
:reject:

Ups... Okay, so I have to read what you actually write... and not what I think you write... Sorry... Oh, I feel so stupid...

miss-U2 said:
just losing your nerves :hug:

:lmao:

Exactly!

:lmao:

It's your story that's driving me crazy!!! And the fact that very soon I'll hear some brand new U2 music, perhaps...

miss-U2 said:
i have to work now... :crazy:
i will let u know about everything on tuesday!!!!

Thanks for everything :hug: - including a minor heartattack! :sexywink:

Hey Emilie, it's abby (u2lover on your forum) wow that is so cool you could meet the band again. I wish i could have seen larry drive by with his window rolled down and his sunglasses on :drool: What a good two days, i only wish i could have been there with you :sad:

LOL.....

Em, that's such a great story. I see you are still the same crazy, lovely, vivacious girl I met last year.

I can't wait to see you again in October! :hyper: You have no idea the amount of things I ahve to share with you! ( most of them U2 related of course!)

Congrats! And please tell me when you Bono my letter, thank you very much! :wink: And good luck! :yes:

but i am going back to dublin on sunday evening... i will go to the studios on monday afternoon... then i am going back to galway, and finally back to dublin from thursday to tuesday :hyper:
so lots of stuff are gonna happen, i didnot forget the people who sent me stuff and that i still havenot deliver, i am gonna do it during the days which are coming... and bono will be there at the end of next week so :wink: keep checking here!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Geeeez Emilie...good luck then!! I hope you find BONO...you know why!!! ;)
Reading your posts gives me the chills...you know that?? But nice chills!!!
Thanks for all Missy!!

You rule and rock.,...!!!

:applaud: :hug:

:applaud: :yes: Thank you again miss-u2 for the gr-8 story! Awe!!! I am glad you're special to Adam!:wink: how many fans does he just stop and Look at? You go Girl! lol!! And larry:love: is smiling at you now? Wow-I guess it just takes Larry a lil' longer-you know what I mean? He seems the one..'that carries the weight of the band..'know what I mean? the weight of whatever they have to do....like the music..now it's closer to completion, so he seems happy now, not bothered by stuff..am I right miss-u2? Adn Dallas seems like a real sweetheart!:wink:

holy freakin crap, i so wish i was emilie right now! thats awesome that paul talked to you about the business too! and BONO gave you a ride HOME! :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :mad: i dont know how to feel about that one! actually...was it scary?? im surprised youre actually still alive!:wink:

Miss-U2, I have just a couple of questions, and I don't want to make things awkward for you. But can you give us some hint as to why your post was censored? Not any details, of course, but just the nature of the situation? Please?
Also, and more importantly, please give us more details about what you actually heard musically. I know there is now an item in the news section, but you were actually there. Please fill us in.
Thanks!!:D :heart:

Back
Top Bottom