Observations from VH1 this morning...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I have some sort of Bruce//Pete conglomerate song stuck in my head

MonaVox said:
I watched the Creed Behind the Music

THAT'S HOW SICK I WAS.

:ohmy: Didn't that just make you more sick?

Last time I was forced to watch part of a Creed video I believe I lurched at the TV in an attempt to make it stooooooop
*sits in the corner and rocks back and forth*

*whispers from the corner* P.S. like yers too :D

Can you believe some people actually find Scott Stapp attractive???!!!!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

I'm glad you guys have better taste (of course you do! You're U2 fans! :up: )

Re: so true hippy, so true...

Ultraviolet Light said:

Scott Stapp bashing is top o' the line!

Bashing Quality List
1. Liza Minelli
2. Scott Stapp
3. Britney Spears
4. The dude on the Dell Commercials
5. Donnie Osmond
6. Martha Stewart
7. Kathie Lee Gifford
8. Mariah Carey
9. the fat guy in Jurassic Park
10. Justin from American Idol

:macdevil: :evil: :mac: :macdevil: :evil:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: so true hippy, so true...

hippyactress said:

Hey, I like him! And since Tamyra was voted off...I think he should win :yes:

I like Kelly........she's good:yes:
And my hair looks like hers.....kinda..........:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: so true hippy, so true...

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

I like Kelly........she's good:yes:
And my hair looks like hers.....kinda..........:D

Ahhhhhh I watched American Idol like ONCE....last week..... I like Kelly and that other girl....Nikki? Is she still there? JUSTIN NEEDS TO SERIOUSLY GO FAR FAR AWAY THOUGH. I MEAN IT. :sad: He scares me

Re: Re: so true hippy, so true...

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Bashing Quality List
1. Liza Minelli
2. Scott Stapp
3. Britney Spears
4. The dude on the Dell Commercials
5. Donnie Osmond
6. Martha Stewart
7. Kathie Lee Gifford
8. Mariah Carey
9. the fat guy in Jurassic Park
10. Justin from American Idol

:macdevil: :evil: :mac: :macdevil: :evil:

The Dell kid needs to be locked up in a closet in the middle of Alaska :shifty:

I've been getting bored with VH-1 lately, too. I wish they'd play some videos and show some cool stuff about rock stars. I just may have to wait until the skating season starts to see anything interesting on TV.
Damn. Grrrrrrrrrrr...............:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:
I've been getting bored with VH-1 lately, too. I wish they'd play some videos and show some cool stuff about rock stars. I just may have to wait until the skating season starts to see anything interesting on TV.
Damn. Grrrrrrrrrrr...............:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored:

They showed Elevation this morning and Walk On yesterday morning. Not too shabby!

And I enjoyed that "where are they now?" with the video babes, particularly the part about Billy Idol's ex because they kept showing Billy and I looked like this...:drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

wertsie said:

They showed Elevation this morning and Walk On yesterday morning. Not too shabby!

Damn, I had to work yesterday. The last time I had a chance to watch it was boring. I do like "Where Are They Now" and maybe I shouldn't say this but I wonder what they are saying about the people on that bashing list???:laugh: :laugh: We could use some good jokes at work. How about Britney and Martha jokes? Why don't they have a show where the people spoof them? That would be funny.:wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

verte76 said:

Damn, I had to work yesterday. The last time I had a chance to watch it was boring. I do like "Where Are They Now" and maybe I shouldn't say this but I wonder what they are saying about the people on that bashing list???:laugh: :laugh: We could use some good jokes at work. How about Britney and Martha jokes? Why don't they have a show where the people spoof them? That would be funny.:wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

:happy: Which reminds me...Britney is taking a break "indefinitely" according to People magazine. Woo-hoo! Don't let the door hit'cha on the way out, Britney!

bye-bye slutney big-boobs!

wertsie said:
Britney is taking a break "indefinitely" according to People magazine.

Indefinitely being, what, four weeks? Just long enough for the average 12-year-old to forget all about her. :D

:silent: Imean...I'm a nice person, really! :tongue:

I miss Lilly's sarcasm

This Britney news makes me sad :(

I'm gonna miss her prancing around in her underwear
I'm gonna miss her trite little songs
I'm gonna miss her blatent hypocrasy ("I'm a virgin, no I'm not, yes I am" "I'm a good, sweet down home girl, I like wearing revealing clothes and partying all night")
I'm gonna miss the fact that 12 year old girls are gonna wanna dress/act like her.

Re: I miss Lilly's sarcasm

daisybean said:
This Britney news makes me sad :(

I'm gonna miss her prancing around in her underwear
I'm gonna miss her trite little songs
I'm gonna miss her blatent hypocrasy ("I'm a virgin, no I'm not, yes I am" "I'm a good, sweet down home girl, I like wearing revealing clothes and partying all night")
I'm gonna miss the fact that 12 year old girls are gonna wanna dress/act like her.

:lol: What I always found really hilarious is that she was preaching for the longest time about waiting until she was married, blah, blah, blah, and then all of a sudden she stopped. Gee, I wonder what THAT means.

I miss Lilly's sarcasm too, Daisy

wertsie said:
What I always found really hilarious is that she was preaching for the longest time about waiting until she was married, blah, blah, blah, and then all of a sudden she stopped. Gee, I wonder what THAT means.

:shifty: Why it means that she doesn't want to talk to much...y'know, might hurt that lovely voice of hers. :yes: :shifty:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so true hippy, so true...

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

But what if he escapes!?!?
You'd be screwed.:eek: :eek:

No, see, I'll lock him in there, and then I'll let him out and we can watch the Bill and Ted movies together...:lol:

*does a little air guitar*

Back
Top Bottom