Oasis tour 2005!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Howdy there! Is anyone going to see oasis next yr?
Im going to the 30th June gig in manchester! should be huge cant wait my first oasis gig!!!:wink:

NAH THERE NOT BROKE UP!!! They just sacked the drummer alan thats all. Just cos theres one member gone doesnt mean that the whole band splits up! Theres still liam and noel in the band and thats all that counts really!

Theres a new drummer which is shite anywayz, hes Zak ringo starrs son!

Nah oasis didnt really wanna break the USA, so thats probably why they aint that big there. Also most americans dont get there music or style :eyebrow:

I will see U2 for the fist time every yey! Thats if they come to manchester!! please please! I will try and see em twice, cos there great live apparently

Well, I'm an American and I get their music and style... and yea... so yea.
And you knwo what... Noel is dang hott :drool:
I wanna grab him and squeeze him and lick him and slobber on him and... well I think you get the concept :wink:

wow calm urself lol! I will see him next yr close up lol! I have general admission tickets lol! I will mession you above the screeming crowd lol :wink:

lol! I prefer liam to noel though i have to say, even though i dont like either :huh:

I thought alan white was gorg but he aint in the band anymore, how pissed off am i grrr!

Hes better than ZAK too!

I prefer Noel over anybody :D Wait... well... except MAYBE Edge... I don't know... :( I still love Edge though... lots and lots... why is Edge scared?

I didnt say Edge is scared! I perfer Bono over anyone!

I love the Edge he has way cool style! :wink: Great guitar player, a ledgend!

I never said you said he was scared :lmao:
hhhmm... You are so lucky cause you're gonna see Oasis :( I wish I was you :sad: Stare at Noel a lot for me ok? lol!

lol i will do, i will mostly be staring at liam and checking if the shit drummer is fittin in (probably not though)!

I have a spare ticket though just fly over and give me £40! ok

:sad: I wish I could! Oh I wish I was rich! Too bad you weren't meeting them lol, I would be so jelous of you!But you could get Noel's autograph for me :wink: lol jk. I wanna fly over! I'l make ya a deal.. you pay for my flight and ill give ya 40 uh well I can't make the sign... $ in your money for the ticket! What do ya say :D :hyper:
:lmao:

Are you gonna take pics?

Last edited:
of course taking like 10 different cameras lol! I feel dead sorry for ya! :( I will try and catch anythink thrown into the crowd by oasis!

I will try and post the pics on this site! ok

I wish i had money, if i was rich i would pay for ur flight lol!

WOW! That's a lot of pics you're gonna take! You'll get a few great pics hopefully! :D

Aaww, it's okyou can't pay for my flight lol, but.. I can't pay either lol. We need to have a fundraser for me! :D lmao! Cause I'm special... :rolleyes: :p

all oasis fans are special lol!
I was bein sarcastic im not literally gonna take 10 cameras with me! Probably wouldnt get in with that many anywayz!

Taking 2 or three and my camera phone when i get it!!

CANT WAIT!!! YEYE

Oh... I actually beleived you lmao! But still 3 is a lot too :) You're gonna have so much fun! Are you going with friends? You can pretend I'm there with you lmao. And I'll pretend I'm there lol. I'll dance around my house yay!

put an oasis dvd or live cd on full volume and screem and shout, to pretend ur there lol!

Im hopefully going with one of my mates, im grooming her into them at the mo. Im her rock tutor lol!

LOL! I bet you're a great rock tutor!
That's a great idea, puttin in a live dvd of them! I'm gonna do it when you're at their concert lol. Yep :yes:

I have a lot to learn about Oasis... :reject: I seriously do... Barely know anything about them. I know lots about Noel though... but I forgot his middle name :scream: :sigh:

hehe! i know lots about em, but i cant remember his middle name either :ohmy: !

well you might look like a lemon if ya dont know the words to all their songs at the concert, when everyone is joining in lol.

Yea... I barely know any of their songs :( I know all the songs on Deffenitly maybe though lol!!! And thats all... oh and a couple more that I downloaded :reject:

Back
Top Bottom