Oasis tour 2005!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deffo maybe is the best oasis cd! so thats a start! my student lol, has borrowed my WTSMG cd and i will get it back hopefully tomorrow lol! I will get her verdict fingers crossed! :wink:

Whats WTSMG??? lol! Can I borrow it too :lol: jk :wink: I hope she likes it! I'm crossin my fingies too! *crosses fingers* :D
EDGE! NOEL!
Do have AIM or Yahoo messenger?

how can ya not know what that stands for, its the law!! lol

Yea i hope she likes it too, or i will kill her sereously!

If she likes that she will deffo love definately maybe eh?

whats AIM? i have msn though.

AIM is like aol messenger. I don't have msn messenger though... *sigh* poop. oh well lol.

You're gonna kill you friend! I'd like to do that to my friend sometimes :| But I wont go there lmao.

LOL! I KNEW IT! I know I couldnt live with out lookin at Edge or Noel for even one day! I've tried! It doesn't work! lol. I start yellin at people and stuff... :mad:

:sad:

Why cant I live over there!!!! NO! I HAVE TO LIVE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY :scream:

I bet you're really excited though huh??? You gott be sure to tell me all about it! lol.

TheWho4Life said:
Well, I'm an American and I get their music and style... and yea... so yea.
And you knwo what... Noel is dang hott :drool:
I wanna grab him and squeeze him and lick him and slobber on him and... well I think you get the concept :wink:

Me Too!!..I Love OASIS!!...I wish I could have seen them in the mid 90's .....I bought the special DVD of definately/maybe 3 wks ago..I love it!.....I hope the Gallagher brothers keep playing together if the rumors are true that they broke up..:yes:

awww i feel sowy for you lot that aint going next yr!:sad:
They are meant to be fantastic live as well!:ohmy:

I seriously cant wait, i still aint got my tickets yet!!! grrr! I hope nothing goes wrong!:sad:

Thewho4life, do you actually like oasis as a band or just perv over noel? be honest?

lmao.

Noel... is how I made myself like them as a band. But, I do like THEM. But I admit... if there wasn't a hottie... I wouldn't like them as much... but the same gos with U2 and The Who. Having a hottie in a music group boosts how much I like the band.

ALL! EVERYONE IS THE WHO WAS AND IS GORGEOUS!
But, my love started with Roger :) But now, I kinda think Pete was cute when he was younger, i like how he jumped around and smashed his guitars, but Keith and John were quite cuties too :)

Keith is a nutter, but a great drummer though!

I think its sad that you think a vband needs to have a cutie in it! yea its good to have someone to perv at, but i tend to listen to the music first!

... I did listen to the music first. But if there's no cutie then I don't obsess. We're all different. Maybe you don't obsess over guys in bands. But, I do. The music just becomes better to me if there's somebody hott in the band.

You go ahead and think it's sad, I really don't care what you think.

TheWho4Life said:
... I did listen to the music first. But if there's no cutie then I don't obsess. We're all different. Maybe you don't obsess over guys in bands. But, I do. The music just becomes better to me if there's somebody hott in the band.

Hey don't worry, I'm like that I will like a band for the music but most likey I will perv over a band member..I'm human so sue me!:wink: and yes Roger was the cutie of the Who..they are a great band in their hey day!

TheWho4Life said:

dont get emotional on me! i dont obsess what do ya call BONO AND LARRY? LOL! I loved the music first then loved them, that way works for me!

Alan was the best looking in oasis and then they had to go and sack him with no valid reason grrrr! He will alwayz be the oasis drummer despite the new crap one zak!

im sorry but i have to say Liam is the cutest out of the gallaghers

Back
Top Bottom