O how conflicted I am.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay for the name change! We all know you as Mona, so it's a good switch. And congrats to you guys who aren't cleaning parts of Mac's house anymore. :D

Giant Lemon said:
Yay for the name change! We all know you as Mona, so it's a good switch. And congrats to you guys who aren't cleaning parts of Mac's house anymore. :D

LMAO thanks *washes hands* But now I'm just a lowly Babyface. By my birthday I'll be a Rock n Roll Doggie again....LOL:lemon:

Mona I see we have to clean again. I was so happy to see I was a refugee I wanted to come back and make New Yorker. I saw you were rock and roll doggie and Samantha and Miss Macphisto got out of the dungeon, Icelady and wildhoneyalways stopped being zero and Cat and ZEdge didn't serve MacPhisto anymore so I thought we were off the hook but no. Well I see you have another name now but please don't neglect the loo. It will start to reek.

U2Kitten said:
Mona I see we have to clean again. I was so happy to see I was a refugee I wanted to come back and make New Yorker. I saw you were rock and roll doggie and Samantha and Miss Macphisto got out of the dungeon, Icelady and wildhoneyalways stopped being zero and Cat and ZEdge didn't serve MacPhisto anymore so I thought we were off the hook but no. Well I see you have another name now but please don't neglect the loo. It will start to reek.

!!!!!!!!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom