NRJ pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
9a28c3bb.jpg

He looks ...midget-like iin this pic....and for Bono, that is saying a lot............:reject:

None the less he is ADORABLE AS EVER!:D

Aside from making his speech in French the thing I like the most about his speech is Bono especially dedicating it to The Edge, The Edge, The Edge. Nice appereance of the man!

Thanks everybody. I wish I knew how to remove watermarks. Did I ever mention that I love everything about Bono and that I wish that I could hate him? Like he said in his bad, cute French: c’est dur, c'est vraiment dur...:sigh: And I love the sunglasses and the jeans and his bad French and everything. He's hot and he knows it.:yes:

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:
Thanks everybody. I wish I knew how to remove watermarks. Did I ever mention that I love everything about Bono and that I wish that I could hate him? Like he said in his bad, cute French: c’est dur, c'est vraiment dur...:sigh: And I love the sunglasses and the jeans and his bad French and everything. He's hot and he knows it.:yes:

Are you French LostAtMoon ? I am and I found his accent really perfect. I was really amazed by it. It's much better than a few years ago. :up:

I'm not French, but I do speak French (that's the 2nd language I've learned). Yes, he has improved no doubt about that. And I must say that I’m impressed, too. I know what you mean: Bono makes everything sound perfect.:wink:

Uum, could someone reupload the video (the one with Naomi Campbell) please? I came too late, I only have the interview one..:(

Whoa...thanks so much for the pictures! And thanks to removing those gawd awful watermarks. *faint* He is beautiful and I love him....

Lil'Bono said:
I dont like this look at all!! He looks really old, that hair is terrible and his legs are too skinny to be wearing jeans that tight!!
Now the look later that night wasn't as bad, but i really dont like that hair!!!

Gotta get outa here before i'm attacked for criticising the Great B.

You know i luv him really!! I just like being picky!!!:wink:

You are being picky.

I'm a guy - and, no, not into Bono. :wink:

However, I thought all of these pics were the best I've seen Bono look in ages. Horizontal stripes aren't for me (wear them if you can) but that turtleneck/black jeans look is something I do. And the black T-shirt is also popular. Lastly, I like the fact that his hair isn't plastered down in both pics - it makes him look a LOT younger, IMO.

Therefore, I cannot agree with your comments at all. Maybe you need some JT Bono. ;)

His french...eh, not so good. If one is sensitive in that regard, there's lots of cringing ahead. I love watching these things, but I couldn't stomach the accent. Mais, il n'est pas un enfant du pays.

All I can say is his hair looks great & his outfit adorable. He looks much younger & skinnier than he has in a while. Look at those arms. Cute Cute Cute! I don't like smoking--but it looks sexy when he does it.

When I studied French in school, I was pretty good at the accent, it was the future tense grammar stuff that f:censored:d me up. It looks like Bono is the other way around, he learned the grammar but not the accent! The French pronunciation is generally quite difficult for someone whose first language is English.

verte76 said:
When I studied French in school, I was pretty good at the accent, it was the future tense grammar stuff that f:censored:d me up. It looks like Bono is the other way around, he learned the grammar but not the accent! The French pronunciation is generally quite difficult for someone whose first language is English.

I was great at the vocabulary words, but I sucked at the grammar stuff too. I had to take it for 4 years, so the first year was good, the next 3, not so much. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom